Any DEAD CAN DANCE fans here?

Oh yeah nitwit :)grin did you know that Brendan Perry used to play in a band that covered the New York Dolls and The Stooges? Maybe those influences caught on in the early DCD works? Nitwit

Hey... Thats not fair, I said you were a 'monkey'... You've taken this that one step to far matey... *sob*

I misunderstood what you meant. I thought you were saying that DCD played punk. :lol:

You can see where i was coming from can't you? I certainly hope so, monkey-boy....?

Originally posted by Trapped

Hey... Thats not fair, I said you were a 'monkey'... You've taken this that one step to far matey... *sob*

I misunderstood what you meant. I thought you were saying that DCD played punk. :lol:

You can see where i was coming from can't you? I certainly hope so, monkey-boy....?

Well that's life for you nitwit :D, harsh and cruel. If that was your excuse for an apology I accept it :D

j/k

I stated "influenced" throughout the whole post. Nobody hates pure punk more than I do because it's rather boring. But it does leave some interesting marks on other artists eh?