Recommendation | Eridu Arcane, for Dead Can Dance lovers, I suppose

Danalieshk

hypnagogic hallucinations
Sep 10, 2006
I discovered this band 3 years ago. I'm unable to describe it's music so you'll find all informations related to Eridu Arcane on their web page, which is pretty detailed. I was checking the news page tonight when I thought this band may interest a few RC members...

Eridu Arcane plays acoustic music inspired by modern alternative bands like Dead Can Dance and Sopor Aeternus and the Ensemble of Shadows, as well as European classical music and irish folk music. Mainly based on classical guitar, piano and female soprano vocals, their music incorporates powerful and evocative melodic elements by the use of violins and flute, among others. The name Eridu Arcane comes from the ancient city Eridu, which was built in Sumeria in the honor of the gods, and is believed to be the first city ever built./...

Go to the music section in order to listen a few mp3 samples :) (Faces in the fire and the fragile Core are my favorite songs)
Here's a direct link to their homepage >> http://www.eriduarcane.com/

Their album "Dying of an ageless day" is very good, nice recommendation! I imagine some people might be interested it. I took the time to upload a song, my favorite from the album.

Three Sunsets

Their album "Dying of an ageless day" is very good, nice recommendation! I imagine some people might be interested it. I took the time to upload a song, my favorite from the album. I wonder if they will ever release a followup..i noticed their website has recently been updated about the shirt, so who knows.

Three Sunsets

yay to doube post

thanks !
I've seen the news about the shirt too. Fine, but I want more of their music :cry: