Any Evergrey fans from Finland?

margefin

New Metal Member
May 4, 2006
Hi... So heres the thing, I dont´t know any Evergrey fans from Finland and I think thats a shame, cause I know here are so many of you I think... so what I´m trying to say I would like to know you better... :) Also I´m more than willing to know swedish fans too... so hope to hear from you... bye...

Sure!
Haven't been paying too much attention to this forum lately though. But something, I think I have managed to see the band three times live, the best album for me is In Search of Truth.

The latest one, well it's not exactly bad but if I want to listen Evergrey I put some of the previous ones to play.

margefin said:
Hi... So heres the thing, I dont´t know any Evergrey fans from Finland and I think thats a shame, cause I know here are so many of you I think... so what I´m trying to say I would like to know you better... :) Also I´m more than willing to know swedish fans too... so hope to hear from you... bye...

tomin aiti on suomalainen:headbang: mutta asunut ruotsissa nuoresta:OMG:

I think there is a lot of fans in Finland,I live in Gran Canaria and we do not have the cd;s here and likewise many metalfolk knows the Evergrey and call them DIOSES of metal.We hope to have them here this year.:worship:

Well, im Norwegian, but i can be a bit suomalainen too :lol: Päivä! hollo norjalainen... hirven kyrpä! Does evergrey have a finnish name too? maybe like nightwishiin... so it would be Evergreysin? :lol: Runkkari = nice guy hehehe...

Here is also one Evergrey fan from Finland. I haven't been very active here but you can find me on irc/the chat room. See you there.

No disrespect intended to our Finnish friends, but this thread has had me singing Monty Python in my head for a couple days:

Finland by Monty Python

Finland, Finland, Finland.
The country where I want to be,
Pony trekking or camping,
Or just watching TV.
Finland, Finland, Finland,
It's the country for me.

You're so near to Russia,
So far from Japan.
Quite a long way from Cairo,
Lots of miles from Vietnam.

Finland, Finland, Finland.