any good new bands to listen to?

Fearscape (Sleeping In Light)
Deep Inside Myself (At A Late Hour)
Lords Of Decadence (Cognitive Note Of Discord)
Swallow The Sun (The Morning Never Came)
Watch Them Die
Skyfire (Spectral)
VersOver (House Of Bones)
The Experience (Insight)

Thank you for pointing these guys out. I just stole both their albums off the internet and I like them so much that as soon as I get some cash, I'm gonna actually buy them.

Thumbs%20Up.jpg

thats a really good band:headbang:

Word:Smug:

They are really good. If your thinking of picking up thier stuff. II is the better disc in my opinion. It seems like they really came togather on thier second attempt. The first one is still good though.
Just a hint.
:Spin:

Word:Smug:

They are really good. If your thinking of picking up thier stuff. II is the better disc in my opinion. It seems like they really came togather on thier second attempt. The first one is still good though.
Just a hint.
:Spin:

nice dude, yeah ill have to get that one:headbang:

not a new band, by any stretch of the imagination but I got hold of some remix version of Megadeth's back albums. Rust in Peace is friggin good !!!

really been diggin all ive heard on the new bonded by blood cd. not out till june 9th but they got some of the new stuff on their myspace page. if you are into kick ass 80's thrash you should check it out.

The Tape (* bandname), is sound mixed between Metallicas Master Of Puppet Snarre Drum sound and Sevendust Song-Structure, very heavy and pointfull groove metalll ... but use female voice, she can realy sing, its not crying like Holy Moses

if i understand correctly, the band have no record deal for usa, canada and australia.

Here 3 Demo Songs, very heavy SOUND!!!

http://www.tape-music.de/html/player.php

Not a new band as such, and hardly a well-kept secret, but the only current band that has really excited me in a long, long time is Down.

Saw them live this year and it was just off the scale, real once-in-a-lifetime type of gig experience - and I thought I had long since seen the days of feeling like that after a gig.

Three great albums, great great band. Love them love them love them.

As mentioned earlier, Evile is great if you love Thrash Metal. Great band, and Ol Drake is an amazing guitarrist. I am having a wonderful time with Gama Bomb's Thrash Masterpiece, Citizen Brain. Reminds me a lot of Anthrax earlier "the devil may care" attitude about playing metal and having fun while doing so. Also, if you like Joey Belladonna, you will love Philly Byrne's vocals. It is one of the biggest reasons I love Citizen Brain. Vocals aside, these guys play GREAT, and the music is wonderful, just beautiful Thrash pieces, played with great passion and fun!!! (On the same hand, if you dislike Belladonna, I suspect you won't like Gama Bomb. Give these guys a listen, though. If you seriously love Thrash Metal, you won't regret it! Worth every penny.) Of course, this is just my opinion. I myself can't hate any track on Citizen Brain. "Hammer! Slammer!", Evil Voices, Hell Trucker!, Zombi Brew, Thrashoholic!

On a side note, it's nice to see Evile band members' occassionally wearing Anthrax T-shirts. :)