any ideas about amon amarth's usual playlist?

DeadBaytar

And the journey begins...
May 19, 2002
Istanbul, Turkey
Visit site
we're gonna see amon amarth live here in istanbul in july... if any of you guys who saw em live, have any idea which songs they usually play live? i mean any particular songs that they play in every show? which songs should we expect? - thanks.

death in fire, last with pagan blood, where silent gods stand guard, for the stabwounds in our backs, masters of war and vs. the world...at least thats what we got in tampa

ya. generaly if your lookin to hear older stuff this time you aint gonna get to lucky =(. nor will they play thousand years of oppression... for some reason... but masters of war kick ass though =D (well all there stuff kick ass but w/e)

Tomasz said:
Usually (meaning last tour) they played the usual stuff that I usually didn't want them to play, which was very unusuall since I was trying to persuade them with unusually good beer as usual.
que?

Tomasz... I believe you can tell us the most....
When they came down here they played stuff from vs. the world but also stuff from the crusher. And of course - VICTORIOUS MARCH

That song has great meaning to me, it brings me back a few months when me and Sultan where drinking kiwi aperitif and going totally emotional with songs like Sexual Healing...Rivers of Tears..You Look Wonderful Tonight...and of course FUCK DA POLICE!!!!

Neil Diamond, I have much respect for that guy, he's a true Romantic and admirer of women, just like me. And hey what's this other song uuh "waiting for a miracle"?