Any Iron Maiden Fans here?

Yep yep...it doesn't get much more metal than Maiden :p I've noticed some peoples don't like Bruce's vox but with the exception of maybe Sabbath, has any band been covered mor than Maiden :confused:

Finally I got a maiden fan here.......woohoooooooo, just to let u know I will be hosting IM Commentary, and TEoD shortly...........what an honor for me dude............the new site will kick ass, and out target is to host over 700 album reviews over time..............

Nice meeting ya

The room of Maiden! My brother...I've mentioned this all before. Maiden have been covered very much. Something I've never given much thought to. Who's been covered that much? I'm OK with Bruce's vox. I, for one, love their new album. No, not as much as say... Number of The Beast! But, I can't get enough of "Nomad." Iron Maiden. Classic killer metal.

:Smokedev:

"Where you come from no one cares."

Well, what can I say? Maiden is the best band ever, and I´ve been a huge fan for ten years. I just love these guys. I also have a rather big Maiden collection: 62 records, 6 videos, 12 t-shirts, 20 posters, a couple of pins, necklaces etc.
But that´s nothing compared to the Nifelheim-brothers. They have like 1000 Iron Maiden records!

Yeah Iron Maiden is a great band. I really got into them a couple years ago. Does anyone know anything about some reissues that are coming out next month? I saw something when I was looking for the first two albums, which I still don't have.

Originally posted by svenske kocken
Well, what can I say? Maiden is the best band ever, and I´ve been a huge fan for ten years. I just love these guys. I also have a rather big Maiden collection: 62 records, 6 videos, 12 t-shirts, 20 posters, a couple of pins, necklaces etc.
But that´s nothing compared to the Nifelheim-brothers. They have like 1000 Iron Maiden records!

u have a damn good maiden collection......by the way who are Nifelheim-brothers?

I don't like Maiden so much, but "Hallowed be thy name" has great lyrics. And "Fear of the Dark" is also great piece. I just wait Eddy comes here to praise Iron Maiden...

I really love Iron Maiden. I was too young when they were getting started and in their prime, but I can definitely go back and appreciate the great tunes. My brother first introduced me to them several years ago, and I really have started getting into them lately. I got Brave New World and really enjoyed it, but it doesn't compare to the older stuff.

svenske, that is a really nice Maiden collection. I have seen so many records on eBay. I bought Live After Death, Piece of Mind, and Number of the Beast lps recently. I should go to a flea market soon and try to find some used records.

Does anyone know when they will be doing a US tour again? My brother and I would kill to see them. They are one of the few bands on my must-see live list(Opeth being at the top of that list).

Originally posted by Torgoth
I don't like Maiden so much, but "Hallowed be thy name" has great lyrics. And "Fear of the Dark" is also great piece. I just wait Eddy comes here to praise Iron Maiden...

if you haven't listen to strange place, then you are not a tr00 maiden fan