any news on when a new Anathema album will be released?

What a SAD world we live in...how a band like Anathema have such a hard time finding a label is beyond me. And I'll NEVER understand how a band like this hasn't made it big yet. I despise this world, but whatever...maybe the rest of the world just doesn't even deserve to hear such talent.

It seems like FOREVER since A Natural Disaster. I seriously need to hear my new Anathema album, and soon.

i dont know when its coming out, but i wouldnt be surprised if it was a double release. danny said he'd written enough for 2 full albums along with the stuff for a natural disaster, so fingers crossed itll all come out soon!

MadTinus said:
They probably have plenty of offers, but they're being very selective this time around. I read Paradise Lost signed to Century Media, so maybe that's good for Anathema as well.

Paradise Lost's latest was advertised in a mag with some other century media releases, I don't know If their latest was released by cm, I think the label was gun or something like that, I'm bored now to check it out.

I'm so anxious for the new album, I think it will be a very good comeback, i mean it could even be better than their two latests.

What a SAD world we live in...how a band like Anathema have such a hard time finding a label is beyond me. And I'll NEVER understand how a band like this hasn't made it big yet. I despise this world, but whatever...maybe the rest of the world just doesn't even deserve to hear such talent.

I think the same for other bands also like Katatonia, Daylight Dies, My Dying Bride and most of all Novembre.