Any Opeth fans like Cynic?

SwallowedInBlack82

New Metal Member
Apr 5, 2003
cgi6.ebay.com
I love this band. It's too bad they only released one album (Focus). That was a truly remarkable album in my opinion and I recommend it to anybody. I just hope that some day they put the demos out on an official CD.

I had the album on my cpu before.Ill have to download it again me thinks.

What do you Cynic fans think of Death's cd Human? It has both Reinert and Masvidal playing on it and I think that it's a good as Focus with a similar style.

Liquid Tension said:
What do you Cynic fans think of Death's cd Human? It has both Reinert and Masvidal playing on it and I think that it's a good as Focus with a similar style.

Human is one of my favourite albums as well, actually. Paul's guitar work on it is fucking amazing. IMO one of the greatest line-ups for a band.

I think that Death's human is due to the fact that in 1991, Cynic had to wait for Tony Choy to get back because en went with Atheist to record Unquestionable Presence, and the Seans did something during this time, this fabulous album.
I love Atheist too !

Focus is a great album. There was nothing like it when it came out. I still like to put in my CD player when I am in the mood for something really unique.