Any Solitude Aeturnus fans here?

Reverend Bizarre has become one of my favorites. Too bad they broke up. Hopefully the members 'new' projects will produce great stuff.

Well, I was fortunate enough to pick up a couple of Solitude Aeturnus discs at the Disc Exchange in Knoxville, Tennessee this weekend. I found both Alone and Into The Depths of Sorrow. ITDOS is a limited edition that is actually numbered out of 2000 copies, which is pretty neat. Along with my SA stash I picked up Battlelore's The Last Alliance and Evernight, and Jorn's Lonely Are The Brave.

~Brian~

Well, I was fortunate enough to pick up a couple of Solitude Aeturnus discs at the Disc Exchange in Knoxville, Tennessee this weekend. I found both Alone and Into The Depths of Sorrow. ITDOS is a limited edition that is actually numbered out of 2000 copies, which is pretty neat. Along with my SA stash I picked up Battlelore's The Last Alliance and Evernight, and Jorn's Lonely Are The Brave.

~Brian~

Your limited edition copy of Into The Depths Of Sorrow is quite a find, my friend...quite a find indeed...very cool.

Rock on!

A fan of Solitude Aeturnus and a friend of John Perez for many years. Definitely my favorite epic doom band ever. I think Robert Lowe is one of the best singers ever, and his stage presence is better than Messiah's IMO. SA newest album "Alone" is very strong, equal to their best... and live they are amazing. Check out their live DVD released last year. :headbang: