Solitude Aeturnus - Through The Darkest Hour

Also, I think Lowe is simply brilliant on Candlemass' KING OF THE GREY ISLANDS and DEATH MAGIC DOOM. Much appreciated!

Agreed. In fact, I would say without a shadow of a doubt, he's the best vocalist they've ever had. While Messiah was there during their classic period, he was just a little bit too goofy for me. Not to mention, Lowe is much more of a diverse singer.

geez. lighten up nomisofsiman! just kidding. You know the singer for Candlemass is known as Messiah....isn't Obama referred to that as well? all kidding aside, I have been a huge fan of Solitude Aeturnus since they were wee little kids like me

geez. lighten up nomisofsiman! just kidding. You know the singer for Candlemass is known as Messiah....isn't Obama referred to that as well? all kidding aside, I have been a huge fan of Solitude Aeturnus since they were wee little kids like me

Fantastic band. As for Rob, I really need to hear him live, as that recent Candlemass live album was amazing

Sometimes I just wonder about the people on these forums...

Hey, you don't have to wonder about me my friend. I won't tiptoe at all about what I think of your fellow Chicago bloke. Not on this post though. ;)

Fantastic band. As for Rob, I really need to hear him live, as that recent Candlemass live album was amazing

Cheiron, I must see Candlemass live at some point! :headbang:

~Brian~