any Stratovarious fans here?

†_Aragorth_†

storm chaser
Jan 2, 2003
in the "supercell" cloud
www.weather-photos.net
hey guys,

I like few songs of them. its good sometimes, not just growling all the time :D
well I think that this song "Stratovarius - Elements Pt.1 - 102 - Soul Of A Vagabond" has just the best intro ever for me. what do you think of it? and its amazing song also! what are your fave. songs?

cheers :headbang:

I like Stratovarius. Eagle Heart is a cool song in my oppinion. They opened the concert in Rio de Janeiro with that song. It was a nice concert and it could have been even better if I wasn't so upset with some stuff so I didn't enjoy it as much as I was hoping.

I like Stratovarius, the best power metal band for me.
My fav song is Paradise, but they have great songs like:
Black Diamond
Father Time
Hunting High and Low
Kiss Of Judas
forever

I like some songs when im in the gaymetal mood.
The Elements pt 1 album sucks major dick though, symphonic bullshit.
Phoenix, Against The Wind, Paradise and Before The Winter are good songs though.

Aragorth said:
hey guys,

I like few songs of them. its good sometimes, not just growling all the time :D
well I think that this song "Stratovarius - Elements Pt.1 - 102 - Soul Of A Vagabond" has just the best intro ever for me. what do you think of it? and its amazing song also! what are your fave. songs?

cheers !:headbang:
Yeah, Soul of a Vagabond is a cool song. My favourite is the Visions record.

Millenium, Infinity, Hunting high and low, Speed of light
'Infinite' is a great album. I don't like the Elements pt 1 much.

i was a little dissapointed in Elements pt2..

but otherwise i like strato.. not as mutch as cob but anyways.. I have basically the same fav list as bodomLI :

Black Diamond
Father Time
Hunting High and Low
Kiss Of Judas.
but i also like
phoenix
a million lightyears away
and infinity
(just to name a few examples)

great...thanks for answers guys! nice to see Strato fans here, too.
Tuska said:
i was a little dissapointed in Elements pt2..

but otherwise i like strato.. not as mutch as cob but anyways.. I have basically the same fav list as bodomLI :

Black Diamond
Father Time
Hunting High and Low
Kiss Of Judas.
but i also like
phoenix
a million lightyears away
and infinity
(just to name a few examples)
well I'll use your list...exactly the same...including the one I posted in first message and Fantasia. and some more. nice stuff!

Stratovarius has always been one of my favorite metal bands!
Just amazing stuff!:headbang: Seems that many of you guys are saying that "Visions is great". if you like Visions, i think that you will like these albums -

Infinite
Fourth Dimonsion
Elements Part I and II

Hunting High & Low Video

Hunting high and low
from Intfinite

Enjoy :headbang:

Stratovarious is an awesome band! I am not there huge fan, but I do like many songs by them! eagle heart, kiss of judas!! \m/
Anyone thinks that the intro of the song paradise is very similar to Iron Maiden's -Number of beast?

I respect them for opening doors to abroad for Finnish bands like Children Of Bodom and Sentenced. In addition to that I also like some of their stuff quite a lot, but I haven't been impressed by their newest albums..

EDIT : Well actually I do like Soul of a Vagabond but it's an exception.. :p

I like their old stuff, Destiny was their last good album, imo. I was very disappointed with Elements pt.1 & 2, not to mention Intermission :rolleyes:

There are a few songs I like, Father Time, Will The Sun Rise, Distant Skies, Out Of The Shadows, Legions and the most important: Forever :) That's the song I sang at our wedding.

I have seen them live many times, but the last time I went to see them, I left during their set... That's the first time I've ever done something like that, but hell, they couldn't beat SymX, so... ;) Symphony X was the only reason for me to go there after all!

I'd also like to say some notsonice words about mr. Tolkki, but I guess I'd better leave it for now :rolleyes:

I'm a big fan of Stratovarius, in fact, they're one of my three favourite bands (Stratovarius, COB, AFI without any order), and Soul Of A Vagabond is one of their best songs. Althought there is too much people who doesn't like Elements pt.1 & 2 I like it a lot, and I bought that two albums in Limited Edition.

:D

My favourite songs are:
- My Black Diamond
- We Are The Future
- Hands Of Time
- I'm Still Alive
- Paradise
- Visions

etc...

Well... c'mon, download a few and give it a listen!