Any Unofficial Theocracy Street Teams out there?

If anyone has some good ideas for being an unofficial Theocracy Street team... lay them out here.

One thing you could do and should do, is suggest Theocracy to Progarchives.com. I've already sent in a suggestion, but I think if more people submit Theocracy they'll be more likely to add them. If you go to Progarchives.com's home page, click the PROG ARCHIVES tab at the top. Scroll down on that page, and you'll see a blank internet form to fill out and submit.

Any other ideas???

I hate to ask the stupid question, but is a street team anything more than people telling everyone they know how much they love Theocracy?

Doogie_Brian said:
thats where my question comes in. What exactly is a "street team"?

IMO, it's a fan club that a person doesn't normally have to pay for. Sometimes you will receive small gift items in return for spreading the word. A street team member is suppose to request songs at radio stations, push local venues to bring the band in to play, post album advertisements in local record/cd shops, and wearing band t-shirts, etc. Usually, the street team has a leader that actually is in communication with the band itself or management. This leader is responsible for keeping the street team members in the loop regarding news about the band. Also, the leader is responsible for distributing advertising materials to the street team members. It all boils down to how good the communication is between the band, street team president, and street team members. A street team is made up of the band's hardcore fans.

Does that answer your question?

I just got a responce from Progarchives.com about adding Theocracy to their comprehensive list. If/When they add them to the archives it should be pretty cool. There's a lot more people who visit that website than what it looks like. Plus, the type of people who visit that website would be the kind of people who would be interested in Theocracy.

jUst a quick update on some 'unofficial' street team stuff..