Any upcoming gigd your going to?

Ross

valfri baguette
Oct 19, 2007
england
I'm just curious to see which bands everyone listens to (besides AA ofcourse), and if so which bands are you going to see live? I'm going to see Soilwork next, on the 27th of October here in Malmö.

Get to see a reformed sabbath in few weeks :p gonna be great, favourite sabbath album is from the Dio years so all is excellent.

It doesnt cost alot of money at all here in Sweden to go to gigs, max maybe 300 kr; which is
23£
44$

I wasn't super impressed with Sanctity when I saw them with AA last year. That other band was pretty cool... Gojira? I'm in Kansas, not a whole lot comes through here, or I don't hear about it in time.

November 8 - Black Dahlia Murder
November 13 - MEGADETH with Devil Driver, Static X & lacuna Coil (shit support line up)

December 15 - Behemoth

January - hopefully 4 Amon Amarth gigs

Febuary 6th - Iron Maiden

Thats pretty much all i got lined up, oh and next weekend

October 30th - Dawn of Retribution! hah \m/

festival of the dead
black crusade (only going for arch enemy lol)
gigantour - only going for megadeth
AA in melb, sydney and adelaide
iron maiden (gold general admin woooo!)

i think i'm meant to be going to behemoth but i've put off getting a ticket until i've got everything sorted for the AA Tour :)

Black Dahlia - Cephalic Carnage
Behemoth
Amon Amarth 4 shows
Iron Maiden
Kataklysm - March
Immortal - April/May

What a fucking line up!
You don't know how much i envy you.
I live in Argentina, so there are very few bands that come per year. I think there s not coming any other band til 2008, so i'll post the ones i went to :(
Arch Enemy, Motörhead, Gorgoroth & Kreator+Hammerfall+Kotipelto

I wanted to see Sonata Arctica this month but didn't have the money to spare. I still don't have money to spare, yet I already bought my ticket to AA in December. :)

Next one is Alcoholic Nightmare & Bandersnatch

After that is Iced earth, Annihilator and Thurisas

Probably Therion on December

There are a few gigs coming up with local metal bands playing.

And Amon Amarth in January, can't fucking wait!!!!!!!!!! :kickass: