any use for a drummer here? :)

maidenman

United We Stand
Apr 16, 2001
West Palm Beach, FL
hometown.aol.com
Hey Kids! Here I am alive and well. Sorry for the dissappearing act but Life has been a bit hectec with school, bands and work,and home life, lol
The web site looks friggin AWESOME! I am totally impressed.

I see that we've still got some unfinished tracks out there in IMG purgatory. Are we gonna try to get those nailed out? That would be cool if we could do that. In the mean time I'm mad anxoius to do some recording so when ever, we're ready lets give it a go

I hope all you lads are well
MM

OH MY GOD! YOU ARE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

You were sorely missed my man.

Let me bring you up to speed. For a long time, without you, the IMG kinda 'died'. Nothing was going on, no posting etc. About 2 weeks ago, we got motivated. Since you were MIA, we collectively decided to get off our butts and finish what we had.

The lastest tracks released include:
Murders in the Rue Morgue Karaoke
Where Eagles Dare Karaoke
The Clairvoyant Karaoke
The Tower with oooaaarr33 on vocals
Crazy Train with Hyde on vocals.

What is ACTIVELY being worked on:
Total Eclipse karaoke mix - EC just finished a bass track(Rabies)
The Number fo the Beast karaoke mix (Rabies)
I've Got the fire with Jim Vox (Rabies)
7th Son with 7th son vox (Rabies)
I want out with 7th Vox and Karaoke (Rabies)
Futureal - Virus and Constantine recording
Enter Sandman - Viento recording guitar 2 (EC mixing)
World of the Blind - EC recording bass track and mixing
Stranger in a Strange land - EC recording bass track and mixing.
Tears Dragon - Amon recording guits
Some peripheral work on Phanton.

So...unless you want to take back some of your mixing duties, I pretty much have them all. Beast and Eclipse are nearly done..they will be out soon. You can take back I want out if you want. Its a toughie...but I am almost done with that as well.

What we want from MaidenMan! (boy did we miss you!)
1. Losfer Words drum track.
2. A request was made for 2 minutes to midnight
3. A request was made for Run to the Hills
4. Anything you damn well feel like making a track for..because...did I mention.... we missed you?
;)

Originally posted by Mr. Hyde
Glad to see your ok MM. Now, get to work!! We'll expect another 21 or so songs from you in the next two weeks!!:lol: :lol:

:lol: Mr H!

Hi MM, glad to see that you're doing well! We were starting to worry about ya a bit there. ;)

If it makes it easier for your schedule, we can finish up some of the unfinished tracks while you're starting any new ones. That way, you'll have plenty of time to work at your conveinience. :cool:

Nice to hear from you, man! :headbang:

Glad I was missed, I missed my daily check in's here too, and of course I missed all my bud heres:)

Rabs, Yeah, I'll be happy to finish I want out, matter of fact I still have everything ready to go, I just need the backing parts, the rest is ready to roll.

Murders in the Rue Morgue Karaoke- I need to hear this one, is it up on the site?
Where Eagles Dare Karaoke- same with this one, I dunno if i heard it yet
The Clairvoyant Karaoke- heard it, Meds emailed me a copy last week, I love it!
The Tower with oooaaarr33 on vocals-I heard it today, again I love it, very cool version
Crazy Train with Hyde on vocals.-not yet but I'm gonna have a listen to this one too.

if you wanna throw any of the mixes back on me thats cool, i'm not sure what I was down for but I'll be happy to pick em back up. Looks
like you got a shit load to do:)

Stranger?????? who did the drums on this one( this is one of my all time Maiden faves!

2 minutes to midnight -lover it could play it in my sleep, peice of cake
Run to the Hills- see above:)
Losfer Words drum track-holy hard song batman, but I'm gonna give it another go

Constantine- Yes sir I do have your parts for the assassian, which we're friggin great just incase i didnt tell you, so we're just waiting for the git tracks on that one

Originally posted by maidenman
hey EC...well like you always say you are you worst critic but It sounds great to me, If you need the k mix let em know and I'll send it over to ya

Yea, please send it over if you don't mind. If it's as abd as I remember it, maybe I'll kick out a new one. Even if I don't, I don't have that one anyway. Thanks!

P.S. My e-mail sometimes rejects tracks for mysterious reasons. If it comes back to you, sorry and just nevermind. :rolleyes: