Anyone else hate Pantera with a passion?

yeah, they suck. Drunk retards. I think CFH is a killer album, but they started to lose me after Vulgar...

Phil is a fucking Christian bastard too, despite his involvement with satanic BM (makes me shudder that Christian scum like him are in the BM scene....)

He's Christian so you hate him? Heh.

Pantera are nothing special, but I like CFH and Vulgar. Most of their newer stuff is repetitive.

Darrel isn't a bad guitarist either...

I love Pantera. I like Phil's work. I fucking DESPISE christianity.

NP - Tattooed Millionaire ('02) aahhoooooga! aahhoooooga! Frankly Seaman Staines, I don't give a damn! (the only reason I submitted to this thread)

Where the fuck did u guys get the idea that they're all super christian? Like someone said earlier, Phil's in a few satanic black metal bands and in one of their videos, some holy rollers manage to get into one of their hotel rooms and phil fukn rips on'em.

Ya know, first of all, if you are gonna make a bold statement like that, then at least have the sense and the balls to back it up with some reasoning. I have other friends that despise Pantera and at least they give their legitimate reasons for doing so. Everyone has their own opinion so...

I personally like Pantera. I didn't even get into them until Vulgar...my personal fav is Far Beyond Driven, but that's just me. Trendkill kinda lost me, but despite the rampage over RTS, I thought it was a good album. I don't think it's repetitive...of course you can hear Dime's signature licks or whatever...but what good guitarist DOESN'T have their own signature sound? So what if the guys themselves are asses and they used to be a hair band...they still sell out fucking arenas...and with all the hoopla over Phil...I just went to go see a sold out DOWN show the other night. Besides, to make all of you "haters" happy...I believe Pantera won't be around after one more album:devil:

oh dude, the pantera videos are the funniest home videos ever!!!! especially when phil opens his mouth, you know some funny shit's comin out! it is a bit perplexing that man that punishes his body as much as phil does could be religious. i can hate christianity without hating philly anselmo.

I have only the first two Pantera albums: Cowboys.. and Vulgar..and like them a lot!!!:headbang: But after them they went down in my opinion..i think they have done nothing special in ten years since Vulgar was released..

Originally posted by slayer81
I have only the first two Pantera albums: Cowboys.. and Vulgar..and like them a lot!!!:headbang: But after them they went down in my opinion..i think they have done nothing special in ten years since Vulgar was released..

THOSE AREN'T THEIR FIRST 2 ALBUMS!!!!