Anyone get the new Stupid Dream Remaster (Porcupine Tree)

Ken Lyall said:
It has only just been released!
I heard that there were some problems with it, not too sure what but it is not the audio part of it, could be the dvd??
Maybe best to wait a few weeks

It's the DTS track that has the problem with the extended version of Even Less

Mumblefood said:
where the hell did you get an original Stupid Dream? :s that fucking CD is so hard to come by, i'm so glad it's remastered and rereleased. Literally i've been looking for 5 years for it without having to pay over 50 bucks.[/QUOTE]

Seriously! I've been waiting forever to get it. I may not have had a lot of money, but eating nothing but cornflakes until I get paid again is only a small price to pay for such great music...

I will order them all from amazon in September with the DVD!! Lol I can't wait. And how sad amazon don't have SW's solo albums.

I have the original Stupid Dream. Bought it at a local store here and had no idea it was even rare until a few months ago. Guess it's not worth much anymore now. Not that I was planning on selling it...

But yes, I agree a little with whoever said that having so many different re-releases is kind of annoying. I bought Coma Divine originally and it is infact broken. The CD is so long that the last track won't even play at all on my CD player. So they re-released it as a double disc with extra material. Which is nice and all, but now I'm gonna have to buy it again sometime. I don't think I'll bother with any of the post-drummachine remasters though. It doesn't seem like that really adds a lot as the original albums already sound good enough.

WeepingMoon said:
so...where can you get this? only place ive found so far is the PT website store, and they are backordered till June 16th it says.

That's the only place you can get the CD/DVD-A. It is apparently being more widely released later in the year as a single CD version.

Got it in the mail this morning and loving it. PT's music fits so well for a 5.1 mix. It doesn't hurt that the album kicks ass either. And the cover.
Backlogged 'til the 18th eh? It said 29th for the second pressing when I ordered, but it shipped early last week.