anyone go to the London show?

DiscipleOfThePit said:
I must admit... I saw Anthrax like four days before and they looked like they all hated each other but Testament were just happy!

I'd actually like to see the new album with this line up!

Dude, I was at that Anthrax show at the Barrowlands as well, but I didn't notice any animosity between them. I don't think they would have agreed to the tour otherwise. It was funny though to see them play a half-full hall, when Testament supported them back in '87 - and now Testament are the Daddies! hehehehe :worship:

I hope they both stick with those line-ups and thrive...

awosme gig best i ever been to! and best thrash band i ever saw!

alex is god!!!

suspira where shit!!!!

demolition where awsome

DE - not too bad, drummer was awsome!

panic cell, reminded me of coc with phil anselmo singing not bad

i met them all to

they where super cooland greg sed it 90% possable for a new album with the orginal line up!

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

99156c48.jpg

c770fb52.jpg

illpost the louie and eric pics when i upload them

DiscipleOfThePit said:
Scott didn't make eye contact with anyone, not even Charlie, once and Joey flipped him the bird at the end.

Well, I guess I wasn't looking for any signs of animosity. What I saw was a band give a good performance. I couldn't care less if behind the scenes they penetrate each others posteriors with their knobs or a knife - they done a class show & I left happy, even if they didn't.

If you enjoyed the show, surely that's all that matters. The music... & not some Kerrang hyped up handbag drawn arguements between the members. If they stick with it... good - if they don't... they don't. I was happy to have the nostalgia trip, as I just couldn't stomach the starbucks pop/rock they churned out after Belladonna left...

If they split now... at least they end their career on a high...

DiscipleOfThePit said:
Scott didn't make eye contact with anyone, not even Charlie, once and Joey flipped him the bird at the end.

hah that's funny. i can believe that.
scott strikes me as a bit of a poser rockstar.
his stage presence sucks.

Trial_by_Fire said:
awosme gig best i ever been to! and best thrash band i ever saw!

alex is god!!!

suspira where shit!!!!

demolition where awsome

DE - not too bad, drummer was awsome!

panic cell, reminded me of coc with phil anselmo singing not bad

i met them all to

they where super cooland greg sed it 90% possable for a new album with the orginal line up!

IMG_0005.jpg

Is that fake hair you're wearing!? :ill: :tickled:

lol
don't be mean!!

the gig was a fucking killer.... i really wanted to see burnt offerings though, like more than anything!

....I can't wait till the dvd of this gig!
oh has anyone got the live in tilberg dvd that was for sale there? you see that bit in over the wall where the whole stage becomes flooded with the crowd!? that was fucking awesome... wish i was there!

Bollox said:
Edit - here's the sertlist the missus grabbed - interesting to see they were planning to play "Low" but left it out!

setlisttestament.jpg

Yes, at the Dynamo pre-party, they also didn't play "Low", but they've ended with "Raging Waters" though

I went to the gig, i didn't think much of Panic Cell. Divine Empire i loved, Susperia were ok, Demolition were cool. Testament fucking kicked arse.

Practice What you Preach if my favourite song by them, so glad they played that.

I kinda got to meet Alex after the gig and shook hands with the guitarist from Divine Empire. Unfortunatly Alex left just! as i was going to ask for his autograph and get a picture with him :confused:

An amazing gig!

How louie play I remeber some people were a little worried Im sure he kicked ass.

i thought louie played really well man, i mean he did a really nice old school 4 beat, and his snare sounded really high and tight! he wasn't as mental as the dude who drummed before him, but he was much more 'Testament' you know?

i loved it - i was like air drumming to the whole of his half of the set.

Louie was going mental behind thoughs drums, he was really giving it his all, it was really fucking great to see.

That was an amazing gig. I saw them at Hammersmith on thr Ritual tour supporting Sabbath years ago but this was so much better being in a small venue. This was the first gig I have been to in years and wont be the last thanks to Testament.

DiscipleOfThePit said:

who really cares about eye contact, I am too focused on the show to be concerned as if I was a psychiatrist dealing with their emotions.

I just know that I am so glad to see both bands putting on awesome shows!! :Spin:

tattooedsean666 said:
who really cares about eye contact, I am too focused on the show to be concerned as if I was a psychiatrist dealing with their emotions.

I just know that I am so glad to see both bands putting on awesome shows!! :Spin:

Well. I'm always thougt Scott was a major part of the band's energy on stage and he wasn't as into it as he usually is.