Anyone going to NAMM this year?

Grave Desire

Mar 10, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
NAMM's in a couple of weeks and just curious to who's all going this year. I'll be there for the whole show then going up to LA to catch the Exodus show on monday.:headbang:

This will be my first time going and everyone says it's a blast...so I'm pretty pumped.

Jeff Loomis will be playing his leads over a little ten minute Nevermore medley thing at the Schecter booth, which includes a full song from his solo project. Definitely check it out! I tracked all the rhythm and bass parts with him yesterday and a couple harmonies of his leads, basically just POD tracks onto some Boss drum machine drums he put together...nothing super fancy, but perfectly suitable for him to play over! I won't be there to see it in person, but I'm sure a video will show up on YouTube :)

Jeff Loomis will be playing his leads over a little ten minute Nevermore medley thing at the Schecter booth, which includes a full song from his solo project. Definitely check it out! I tracked all the rhythm and bass parts with him yesterday and a couple harmonies of his leads, basically just POD tracks onto some Boss drum machine drums he put together...nothing super fancy, but perfectly suitable for him to play over! I won't be there to see it in person, but I'm sure a video will show up on YouTube :)

Very cool man! Yeah I'll check that out for sure.

Fuck yeah, I'll be there! My school has a big music industry department, and even if I'm not a major (though I take tons of electives in it), I still managed to get in on their NAMM trip with a bunch of other dudes, many of whom are my good friends, so I'm psyched! First time for me as well