Anyone has seen Anathema live recently?

NastyJoan

Oct 10, 2001
Santiago de Chile
Anathema is coming to Chile (South America) on May and I will like to know if anyone knows the set list that they are playing now on their tour, or at least some of the songs specially from the last two albums A Fine Day to Exit and A Natural Disaster.

Please post anything here thanks

Muchas Gracias!!!!

I seen them do an acoustic gig in Liverpool about 3 weeks ago it was a short gig and with it being acoustic the set list will probably be different, anyway i hope they play your faves enjoy :wave:

lately they've been playing mostly from Serenades with a few songs from the latest one, when Vinny feels like doing that clean singing, but it hurts his throat i think

Andy_2003, don't lie to him.

here's setlist (not everythin and not playing order i guess):
childhood dream, balance, closer, pressure, release, a natural disaster, flying, temporary peace, are you there, panic, judgement, forgotten hopes, fragile dreams, inner silence, pulled under...

in some places : serenades, comfortably numb..., barriers

as you can almost news stuff only.

but it can change as they playing new tour. new tour, new songs.

here's the one from Bochum (as far as I remember):

Intro
Balance
Closer
Pressure
Release
Forgotten Hopes
Destiny Is Dead
Angelica
Inner Silence
Pulled Under At 2000 Metres A Scond
One Last Goodbye
Parisienne Moonlight
Empty Spaces (Pink Floyd)
Judgement
Panic
Temporary Peace
Flying
------------------------
A Natural Disaster
Fragile Dreams
Comfortably Numb (Pink Floyd)

the one from munich was a bit different, for example they played "Are You There?" and "Sleepless" :)

DragonLady1 said:
here's the one from Bochum (as far as I remember):

the one from munich was a bit different, for example they played "Are You There?" and "Sleepless" :)

Hey Dragonlady what are the dates of those 2 shows?

Please!!!

anathema going to chile? where did you read this? Do you have any official news? I'm from Brazil and I'll definatly fly there to see them.

There is a page called www.Rockaxis.com they have put the official information, it will be the 16th of May in a theater called Providencia that is the place that almost all bands play here in Chile, the capacity is about 1500 people.

I don't know why they haven't put the official information on their website, but as far aas I know they already have sign a contract or something to play here.

By the way in February The Gathering came here and made two sold out shows in there, about 3000 (I think more)

NastyJoan said:
There is a page called www.Rockaxis.com they have put the official information, it will be the 16th of May in a theater called Providencia that is the place that almost all bands play here in Chile, the capacity is about 1500 people.

I don't know why they haven't put the official information on their website, but as far aas I know they already have sign a contract or something to play here.

By the way in February The Gathering came here and made two sold out shows in there, about 3000 (I think more)
hey we never signed a contract and the promoter started selling tickets before we comfirmed. then we had a mail from opeth stating they had been totally ripped off by him made us wonder what to do. i do not know if we are going to chile with this promoter, but we would love to go there soon!