Anyone here have Opeth or any other tatoos?

JesterOfDeath

AKA Addicted To Death
Nov 16, 2001
Chicago, Illinois
www.roomsevenstudios.com
Okay when i first started posting here, i asked a lot of question, mostly concerning what music Opeth played, but one of you answered with a pic of the O tatooed on your arm or leg, which was fuckin' awesome! Whoever that is, could you post a pic of that again? My real question is that i want a similar tatoo on my back. What do you guys think? I've been thinking about it for a while now.

Yeah, man! Imagine if you get 90 years old...with a large Opeth O on your back...what a sight. Think it over :p

If i ever would get a tatoo which im probably not going to, the only one i would get is a big O on my back, Ive always told people that, so ya man if you get one thats the one to get! I dont think i would regret one if i had it.

I agree Triste...EVERYONE has the O...its like wtf...thats why Im getting Melinda tatooed on my arm...with the O faded in the background...also i can connect that tatoo with other ones that I like...so yeh...dont get the O..if you want sumthin opeth related think of something more original.

I was thinking of getting the O tattoo on my arm or something, but then i thought that there's a slight chance that i might dislike Opeth in the future. About as much chance as water tasting like piss, but still a chance.
Instead, i've designed two different tattoos for my eyelids :D

For your eyelids? Holy shit that's going to hurt!

As for the O tattoo, I don't know anyone with it and have only seen a few pictures with people who have it, from this forum.

I don't post much here but I do lurk a lot. I have three tattoos and I love them. I don't like the common age complaint against tattoos, what if you live to be <insert age here> then how are you gonna look? I say still damn hot LOL. I got a brand new one just a week ago, an arm band of interlocking thorns around my left arm, a spiderweb with a rose on it on left shoulder and a female with blond hair and a rose tattoo on her arm on my right bicep. That one is a pact me and my friends made to get laid. When we finally did we got women tattooed on our right arms. :) :rolleyes:

Im getting my first tat tomorrow. Its going to be the O in Opeth and underneath is going to be a black rose aka Black Rose Immortal. Anyone here have any Opeth tatoos or any other tatoos they would like to share with the fellow opeth BBers.

None Opeth related I have 2 stars i have one on my left and one on my right hand between my thumb and pointer finger. Just recently got them not quite healed yet. the girls absolutley adore them as do i.

here is my sweet Opeth tatoo...

opeth1.jpg

AnEmotionalTumor said:
woah...that kicks ass. I wonder what the band would say if you showed it to them.

Hopefully, they would laugh at him.

I have nothing against tattoos, but anyone who makes themselves a billboard for a band, any band, is an idiot.

bloodfiredeath said:
Hopefully, they would laugh at him.

I have nothing against tattoos, but anyone who makes themselves a billboard for a band, any band, is an idiot.

So i guess that makes me an idiot because im getting an Opeth tatoo. I really like the design of the O, thats why im getting it. Im not trying to get more people into the band by showing off my tat. I just love Opeth and i love how cool the O looks.

Opeth 4Ever