Anyone here listened to Ensiferum?

Originally posted by markgugs

Woops, forgot about this....I've not heard any Diabolical Masquerade either, but I've heard good things about them. Who are they comparable to in the BM field?

Their new album is different than most.. it has like 60 tracks in it
Its pretty cool though. Dan Swano is in the band
http://www.chedsey.com you can find a better review there than what I can do :p

Yah no kidding, he's popping up everywhere
He used to just chip in with DB for guest appearance sorta thing, now he's fulltime
Any more to recommend Markgugs?

Or anyone else for that matter ;)

It's pretty good stuff. I, myself couldn't get into it, but it's good for what it is. The first two can be hard to find however. Gums is right though, the latest one is different.

Originally posted by Gums
Yah no kidding, he's popping up everywhere
He used to just chip in with DB for guest appearance sorta thing, now he's fulltime
Any more to recommend Markgugs?

Or anyone else for that matter ;)

Yes! Tons! But it might have to wait until tomorrow. I need to actually get some work done before I go see Def Leppard tonight! Woo-hoo!

Originally posted by Dreamlord
It's pretty good stuff. I, myself couldn't get into it, but it's good for what it is. The first two can be hard to find however. Gums is right though, the latest one is different.

I like songs from the older albums too. Rider on the Bonez is one of my favourites. Its a side project by the guitarist from Katatonia. I like it a whole lot more than Katatonia

Originally posted by Gums
Yah, it is. I wish audiogalaxy was still around

Where else can you get them?

I'd be more than willing to trade a CD-R of Ensiferum to anyone who would send me something I've not heard in return...provided that if you like the disc, you buy it.

I'm a big proponent of supporting the bands.

Of course I'll never know, but you'll ease my conscious :D Anyone have a list of their stuff readily available? My email is markgugs@hotmail.com.

yeah i know irc has a great selection, i just hate doing the que thing.....oh well hehe. If it comes down to it ill turn to it :p