Anyone into Diablo 1 and 2?

Possibly one of the best video game tracks ever. I learned a bit of the guitar part a while back, but I never went this far. Great job!

I'm sad that Matt Uelman won't be working on Diablo 3. :(

I've reinstalled it about 4 or 5 times over the last decade.

The very last time I had a fully decked out Hammerdin with Enigma, HOTO, SOJs etc. etc. basically the works. I could finally say 'fuck yes, I have truly finished this game' and then I shelved it and went back to playing Titan Quest, haha.

Yeah, great cover again. Amazing how many layers there are in the original as well - it's a hard thing to replicate.

Important question... who wants to start a Sneap-board team when Diablo 3 comes out? I usually do my best looting at 3am, so timezones aren't a problem.

who wants to start a Sneap-board team when Diablo 3 comes out?

It goes without saying man :)

I wanted something similar with Starcraft 2 but it seems most of its fans here are for more casual gaming or simply live in the US...which is a problem with the stupid new battlenet, that does not yet offer cross-realm play. Hope they don't do something stupid like that for D3

Yeah, great cover again. Amazing how many layers there are in the original as well - it's a hard thing to replicate.

Important question... who wants to start a Sneap-board team when Diablo 3 comes out? I usually do my best looting at 3am, so timezones aren't a problem.

I've already promised myself NOT to buy this game. It would probably ruin my life so I will keep away from it. Even though I really would like to play it.

I've already decided with a close friend to take an entire month off work whenever the game is released. We think this is the most balanced way to get it out of our systems and still be able to go back to something resembling a life after!

Shit Ola, I've been listening to the wrong version. I listened to the Diablo II original which had different instrumentation to this... so I wondered the whole time 'why did he change it?'

I just booted up the Diablo I version and now I can see the full out similarity. You did an ace job man! Think it'd be too much of a stretch to cover the Diablo II version? I prefer the arrangement on that one myself.

I've already promised myself NOT to buy this game. It would probably ruin my life so I will keep away from it. Even though I really would like to play it.

Same here, my studies and relationship would go down the shitter. I can't afford to have 20 hour gaming sprees anymore :(

I remember the days of diablo 2...fully decked out Summoner actually capable of killing the ubers, along with the staple lite sorc, hammerdin, WW barb and trapsin. To my knowledge I was one of the first to solo uber tristram with a WW barb

Good (yet utterly horrible) times