POD HD300 short clips.

I'll do it later... Now I uploaded some presets. But I must say I can't for the life of me create a good sound using the built in cab and microphones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eDwFG9rquU

Ola's Rectifer (direct) and Ola's Fireball (direct) sound the best to me. I did not like any of the guitarhack ones. For some reason the low-end has this really big flumpy resonant peak on palm-mutes. :bah:

Ola's Rectifer (direct) is hands down the best tone here Ola - imho.

Old thread but still... does anyone know if the so called "Live" mode sucks too much in comparison to the bypassed cab of the HD500? I want to use the HD300 into a power amp (Crate Powerblock) and with a 2x12 cab. HD300 seemed nice at first but the inability to turn off the cab sim is just stupid.

Old thread but still... does anyone know if the so called "Live" mode sucks too much in comparison to the bypassed cab of the HD500? I want to use the HD300 into a power amp (Crate Powerblock) and with a 2x12 cab. HD300 seemed nice at first but the inability to turn off the cab sim is just stupid.

I tried this exact same setup and I wasn't happy with the sound. I sold the Pod btw...