POD HD300 short clips.

I bought a pod hd 300 and use it together with a Powerblock. I just use the preamp together with live + amp setting at the rear. If you set the cab to treadplate u get a quite usable pre-cab-tone. also, you can just use the fx and set the first fx to "heavy distortion" or "line 6 distortion". this way you get a really nice tone, which isn't affected by cab-simulation at all.
@ola: could you reupp the presets please? would be awsome.

I bought a pod hd 300 and use it together with a Powerblock. I just use the preamp together with live + amp setting at the rear. If you set the cab to treadplate u get a quite usable pre-cab-tone. also, you can just use the fx and set the first fx to "heavy distortion" or "line 6 distortion". this way you get a really nice tone, which isn't affected by cab-simulation at all.
@ola: could you reupp the presets please? would be awsome.

fuck man I didn't know they where gone.

Try the same link again:

http://www.oep.se/Audio/Fearedse pod hd metal presets.zip

I got my 500 yesterday and i can say its a big improvement from the X3 and PodFarm......Cant compare it to the AxeFX, never had one. But people looking for an upgrade from the X3 or Podfarm will like the HD500.

losingreality, nice clips man. Are those just guitar/drums? I seemed to feel a lack of bass guitar, just curious.

losingreality, nice clips man. Are those just guitar/drums? I seemed to feel a lack of bass guitar, just curious.

I can hear the bass guitar, it's easier to spot in the second part (and especially since it does a slide when there's a break).