Anyone into Diablo 1 and 2?

Shit Ola, I've been listening to the wrong version. I listened to the Diablo II original which had different instrumentation to this... so I wondered the whole time 'why did he change it?'

I just booted up the Diablo I version and now I can see the full out similarity. You did an ace job man! Think it'd be too much of a stretch to cover the Diablo II version? I prefer the arrangement on that one myself.

Link?! Don't remember there was a difference between them.

I remember owning Diablo II years ago but I dont remember this theme. Either way it sounds awesome and parts kinda remind me of Opeth. Good job man!

I remember owning Diablo II years ago but I dont remember this theme. Either way it sounds awesome and parts kinda remind me of Opeth. Good job man!

It was in the Tristram village in Diablo 2. You go there pretty brief in a segment to save Deckard from Griswold. In Diablo 1 you spend 80% of the time there so If you played Diablo 1 you've heard the song ALOT.

Deckard Cain was it? Its all coming back now haha. I might have to dig it out again, seriously years since I touched it. Once I found out about age of empires II that was all I played on my PC.

Sounds great! I can't even begin to go on and on about the hundreds of hours I've spent of my life into Diablo 2 and Diablo. Legendary games, indeed.