anyone into real metal should check this out

I checked it out and you sound like shit. There is already one Jag Panzer. Enough already.

Oh and could you stop posting this thread on every forum? It's getting annoying. Thanks a bunch.

yeah,.......im gonna have to go with B, "metalizer sucks nuts" for spamming, please dont anymore, your kind are starting to ruin this place

metalizer said:
from now on every time i post a thread i will think of you and how ignorent you are.

You won't get very far if you can't take some criticism...

It is fairly good stuff for a demo, nothing that seperates you from hundreds of bands that sound the same, but alas it is very well played metal.

BlindPanzer said:
You won't get very far if you can't take some criticism...

It is fairly good stuff for a demo, nothing that seperates you from hundreds of bands that sound the same, but alas it is very well played metal.
could you please mention those bands you are referring to.

Moderators = Lame, I prefer the "Lord of the Flies" type of anarchy as opposed to living under a fascist regime.

"Sucks to your ass-mar!" Damn that was a funny book.

Come on you guys are making a big fuzz about nothing,any band should feel free to promote themselves on my band's forum,this is fucking metal and being metal is about supporting the underground movement and not suppressing it.you can just ignore it if you have a problem with this way of promoting, it's not something i do to anoy anyone i'm just sharing my music with people, i'm not forcing it down anybodys throat.

Seeing as this forum is very little-used, I really don't see the problem with the occasional band promoting themselves on here.

you guys sound pretty good, but nothing special. but your singer should grow his hair and change his name. your not going to get very far with a frontman named Rene.