Anyone still into buying albums!?

Testament - The Legacy

This album fucking rules, some real good thrash/speed metal tracks on here, i can't pick out a bad track, they are easilly my favourite thrash/speed band at the moment!

I give it a 9/10

Testament - The New Order

This album rules even more than The Legacy!! It is more speed metal than thrash on this record i would say, the guitars are simply amazing, i love it!

I give it a 10/10

Disarmonia Mundi - Mindtricks

I love everything DM put out, i've been waiting for this cd for some time, but i finally got it today and it is my favourite cd of 2006 so far.

I give it 10/10 but still i don't think that is high enough for this album!

Never really cared much for the last few platters from Bal-Sagoth, but since the latest one kinda lit the spark in me again I went ahead and ordered Atlantis Ascendant and The Power Cosmic. The fact that they cost a mere 59 sek (6€) each helped as well :)

Iron Maiden - The Best Of The Beast
bought this because it is a best off, and now I don't need to buy all the albums... besides that, the first 2 maiden albums is all I need imo

Tankard - Zombie Attack/ Chemical Invasion
21 pure german thrash metal songs. alcholocaaauuust!

Dimmu Borgir - Stormblast
the original one (obviously). searched for it for a long time, and found it. pure youth sentiment... anyway I didn't loose anything of his quality yet.

Two weird orders for me today:

Talisman - Talisman (Rem/2-CD)

Loved Talisman as a kid :loco: Don't care much for that kind of music anymore, but I had a sudden wave of nostalgia coming over me. I'm truly getting old.

Arch Enemy - Wages of Sin (2-CD)

Never liked this album at all, but since I have every other album they've released...well...I was bound to get it one of these days.

It's actually quite good. I don't really like that kind of cheesy power/heavy metal much (ordered the album because I didn't know what else to order, hahaha) but it has got a couple of strong songs. And as Tonberry already said Apollo is a brilliant vocalist.

Mr. Lapin Kulta said:
It's actually quite good. I don't really like that kind of cheesy power/heavy metal much (ordered the album because I didn't know what else to order, hahaha) but it has got a couple of strong songs. And as Tonberry already said Apollo is a brilliant vocalist.

:zombie:

I really wish I was in that position... hehe, isn't their always an album you still need to buy??

Ah yes of course, there are thousands of albums I need to and will buy. When I ordered Firewind I didn't find anything specific though and in those moments I usually order something newly released just for the fun of hearing something completely new :)

Picked up Pantera "Vulgar Display of Power" today. Not a big fan of Pantera either (except for "Cowboys from Hell" which rules!) but it cost 59 sek (6€) at the local grocery store, so I threw it in with the milk and butter, hahaha :)

Dragonforce - Valley of the Damned

Finally this album could be found at a decent price. I have a rule that says, 'never buy power metal albums at fullprice' :) The rule lives on and on and on :loco:

Krokus - Headhunter

I loved this album as a kid, brought it to "show and tell" in 2nd grade, and now I've finally got it on cd.