Anyone tried DI CAB (vst) yet?

Ronald you should make a "stupid people detector plugin".
Once you load it into Cubase, all its indicators point to this forum.
:lol:

Ronald you should make a "stupid people detector plugin".
Once you load it into Cubase, all its indicators point to this forum.
:lol:

1262575891579.jpg

Ronald, don't take them seriously, keep on emulating till the end. If it is free your plugins will be welcome.

Hey guys you'll probably think that I am suck for saying this but I had a Behringer Ultra G (the red one, not the silver), it is not as bad as it is supposed.

Can anyone offer insight as to whether it's at least a good emulation of what it's emulating?

I should think that this would be much more relevant than how much you think the Ultra-G sucks.

Wise answer!

Next would be my last VST, i am getting bored.
Actually it supposed to be charged, but i change my mind.

It is alm0st 1 year my work.

GUITAR HEAD AMP REVOLUTIONZ

Soon...
TQ, RP!

Wise answer!

Next would be my last VST, i am getting bored.
Actually it supposed to be charged, but i change my mind.

It is alm0st 1 year my work.

GUITAR HEAD AMP REVOLUTIONZ

Soon...
TQ, RP!

I actually did watch your youtube preview for the revolutionz not to long ago, it had some cool features imo, we will see how is sounds when it comes out. And about the behringer comment, if most people on this board see that you made a behringer anything VST, they will instantly be turned off. People want cab sounds like Mesa OS, Engl, Orange, Uberschall etc. To make something that simulates behringer is like making something that simulates rubbing your nose in shit IMO.

Can anyone offer insight as to whether it's at least a good emulation of what it's emulating?

I should think that this would be much more relevant than how much you think the Ultra-G sucks.

Why? The Ultra-G sounds like shit, so the only way this would be even worth trying is if it were a particularly BAD simulation...

U said shit coz u d0nt kn0w how to use it.

For the price, 4x12 cab sim behringer is just fantastic for LIVE PERFORMANCE, n0t recording.

Do n0t 2 fast to say SHIT if u cant do/make it, use soft word if u dislike. RESPECT!

If we have m0ney, we d0nt need all sim.
We like real gear/Hardware. But the fact we have litle m0ney, so we have 2 smart en0ugh to choose product.
SO PLIZ BEHAVE, DEVELOPER GIVE IT FREE. If u dislike, ZIP IT PLIS.

Tq, RP!

I can understand people d0nt like behringer.
But in this thred like saying "GOD DAMN STUPID, RP".

Because i have 3 ultra GI for 2 gtr dan bass, so far so good for live performance, n0t recording.

Thats why i built it.
Tq, RP!

Mildly off-topic: When we played our show with Goatwhore last week, the DI I brought for our kick triggers is one of the ULTRA-G boxes. Fuckin stupid soundman, who we brought (I'll spare you the story about why I hate him so much...I think I've actually bitched about him before on here, but anyways.) had the goddamn cabinet simulation engaged. So all that airy speaker cab NOISE was in the channel. I'm going "what the fuck, dude?". He fixes it by putting another DI on it...hands me my box, which is instantly when I had the epiphany that he might have engaged the 4x12 sim on it. Sure enough, he did. FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.........

Why? The Ultra-G sounds like shit, so the only way this would be even worth trying is if it were a particularly BAD simulation...

Try to understand that opinions are not facts.

You, and some others, think it sounds like shit. Plenty of people apparently don't, or Behringer wouldn't still be making them. For those people, knowing whether or not RonaldPassion's plugin is a good simulation might be useful knowledge.

For the price, 4x12 cab sim behringer is just fantastic for LIVE PERFORMANCE, n0t recording.

Do n0t 2 fast to say SHIT if u cant do/make it, use soft word if u dislike. RESPECT!

We like real gear/Hardware. But the fact we have litle m0ney, so we have 2 smart en0ugh to choose product.

Tq, RP!

lol what is this guy, like 14?

Tq, RP!

Perhaps one day you will afford a keyboard with a working "o" key (sorry Do n0t 2 fast to say SHIT if u cant do/make it, use soft word if u can't make your keyboard work).

I tried out the di cab with Nick Crow 8505. first is the black triangle (I guess that is the "live" setting?), then the white triangle (guessing it's the "ultra" setting?) and then for comparison is the Recabinet Ghandi 4x12 to Audix i5 edge 1 impulse, with about the same volume (the recabinet is just a tad louder)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1338211/ronaldpassion_dicab_test.mp3

edit: forgot the link