Anyone up for COLLABORATING on some melodic Death/Thrash metal?

Guitar places? :lol: dont know who the fucks doing what yet haha. So far looks like a whole album of me and drum dude jamming with guitar playing sneap users hahaha. Have a listen if you think you're up to tracking some of it. Im in no rush tbh...

Guitar places? :lol: dont know who the fucks doing what yet haha. So far looks like a whole album of me and drum dude jamming with guitar playing sneap users hahaha. Have a listen if you think you're up to tracking some of it. Im in no rush tbh...

I might have ago, if I'm able to :D

Do you mind if there is editing done? Like some of the music might be too fast for me to play, but with editing I might be able to do it...

well I havent decided myself yet hahaha :lol: yeah its fucking hard so im not gonna pretend its not... If we're doing this with DI's then I might find someone who'd be willing to to reamp them all through the same amp with a Triple Rectifier or something for a bit o pocket money so that it sounds more like an album rather than a jam session :D.
I dont mind as long as it doesnt sound like a computer playing it and theres no horrible fuck ups or noise or pop marks tbh. I can sort so much out myself but it just needs to be clean basically. If you want, pick a track thats playable to you and pm me for the GP. Get a DI together, post it on the forum and ill have a listen. Do you have a decent DI box?

well I havent decided myself yet hahaha :lol: yeah its fucking hard so im not gonna pretend its not... If we're doing this with DI's then I might find someone who'd be willing to to reamp them all through the same amp with a Triple Rectifier or something for a bit o pocket money so that it sounds more like an album rather than a jam session :D.
I dont mind as long as it doesnt sound like a computer playing it and theres no horrible fuck ups or noise or pop marks tbh. I can sort so much out myself but it just needs to be clean basically. If you want, pick a track thats playable to you and pm me for the GP. Get a DI together, post it on the forum and ill have a listen. Do you have a decent DI box?

I've only got an Alesis guitar usb cable :erk: you can hear my DI sound here - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3163522/Obituary - Slowly We Rot - DI Tracks.rar

That has my guitar and bass DI sound.

fuck, so i was working on new stuff for one of the songs im working on in my band and i broke one of my strings haha. ill have to upload those di's like sunday being i have a show tomorrow.

by the way. i just have an esp with dual humbuckers and im recording into an EMU Tracker pre. pickups arent amazing going to be getting seymour duncan blackouts soon though :D

EDIT: getting 404 error on the GP5 file

no i mean when i click the dropbox link i get a 404.

by the way "muffins.mid" is alot like my playing haha

EDIT: nvm i just right clicked it and saved it.

If anyone on here wants a shot at vocals can you post some links/samples of yourself/your previous work. Even do something along to one of the midi files! :headbang: