Anyone want pop-punk mixing practice? (mayday parade cover)

Old, but i've been practicing a lot lately so here's a fresh one. Lotsa eq/compression. I'd appreciate any feedback at all!

Thanks

So this thread is ancient but so is my mix. I've had an account over here for some time but never really participated. I did read a lot though. I downloaded the files some time/years ago and had done a mix but never posted it so what the hell going through old hard drives I found it and decided to post it.

So here it is:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u...iends Brette 344 Static Mix Master Edited.mp3

Static mix unfortunately(no automation) and with some distortion on the master 0_0 but it's the only version I've found on the HDD. It was mixed some 3-4 years ago so...yeah.

Thanks to Brette for the chance! Totally loved the vocals on the final part! Great lower register of the voice!

Old, but i've been practicing a lot lately so here's a fresh one. Lotsa eq/compression. I'd appreciate any feedback at all!

Thanks

Since your mix is the most recent I'm gonna say I really liked the low mids, there are interesting elements in your mix and I quite like the way you've used the oct guitars in the chorus. Good guitar tone as well!