anyone wants to buy/already bought the Wii?

Coming to Montreal? I'll bring it ;)

Edit: Nope, haven't had a look at Assassins Creed, I'll look into it

Unfortunately not till 2008 :(

But check out the Creed - it has some new things in the gameplay which are, I'd say, rather innovative, if not revolutionary... or evolutionary. There were a few gameplay trailers on YouTube.

I think it should work. The game supports both 50 and 60 Hz anyway.
The voltage is another story tho :)

Yeah, I'm not sure if voltage can work out, there are surely converters from 120 V to 220 V, but I dunno if there's the otehr way around.

Plus PAL/NTSC systems - what do you have in Sweden?

Yeah, I'm not sure if voltage can work out, there are surely converters from 120 V to 220 V, but I dunno if there's the otehr way around.

We use PAL 50Hz and 230V.
But as mentioned before, you can control the output signal on the Wii, to different standards.
As for DVD players here, they can play both NTSC and PAL movies, the TVs will handle both formats. Not sure if they can over there though...

Checked a few, what's new except the physics, and the reactions of the crowds etc? Am I missing something crucial?

Complete freedom in the game - you can climb onto anything expanding it's brim for 2 inches or so.

Yes, reaction of the crowd - don't mind it as something useless while you will be able to use it against your enemies.

They didn't show everything (in some other games you can also die from one blow), there's surely more than that, but already it expands opportunities of playing mission in different ways. Hope level design will be good.

Just don't start with Zelda... anyway, most single player games blow.

Crysis, baby. And DirectX 10 (new movie was released recently, will check it out as soon as I get home).

yeah, you would need a converter. cell phones work allright without it, but i had a guitar effect that didnt work greatly without a converter (it sounded like the battery was almost dead)...
and a plug adaptator (american plugs are weird :p ) (its free with the model i found )

like that

this model is cheap, i will consider buying one for my guitar amp. the one i have was more expensive, and is crappy. I hope they also ship to europe

EDIT : shit, the shipping cost to europe are HUGE, forget about it, or ask someone you know in Montreal to buy it for you :p