Arch Enemy Forum Gone Now Too???

The Arch Enemy forum is gone because like Bastrd said...because the bands can't take criticism. Angela Gossow posts in their forum. When people are just messing around to pull anyone's shit, she gets all pissed off and replies to their posts. One individual for years has pissed her off and she still hadn't got the point that he was just purposely messing with her. I find it hilarious that women in metal get all pissed off at negative responces rather than leaving them. The point here is that one particular individual has pissed her off in a few different threads, she is fed up, so now their forum is gone...While I will not be as entertained as I was, I'm happy that stupid girl power shit is gone.

Dreadful said:
The Arch Enemy forum is gone because like Bastrd said...because the bands can't take criticism. Angela Gossow posts in their forum. When people are just messing around to pull anyone's shit, she gets all pissed off and replies to their posts. One individual for years has pissed her off and she still hadn't got the point that he was just purposely messing with her. I find it hilarious that women in metal get all pissed off at negative responces rather than leaving them. The point here is that one particular individual has pissed her off in a few different threads, she is fed up, so now their forum is gone...While I will not be as entertained as I was, I'm happy that stupid girl power shit is gone.
You sir, are a fool.

But most of what he said is true. This guy had a lot of fun pissing Angela off, but she could ask the moderator to ban him instead of cancelling Arch Enemy account in UM.