architects hollow crown snare sound

Going back to earlier in the thread. The snare on Hollow Crown sounds very similar to the snare on World Record by Lower Than Atlantis.

EDIT: Which was also done by John Mitchell

The production on The Here and Now is great yeah, but the fucking songs are absolutely awful. There is not one good track on the entire album. Phoned in insincere fake sounding music. If you don't hear that I feel sorry for you.

I suppose you could think that with the change between the two albums- but I don't think that's the case honestly with Architects. From A Second Story Window took a similar turn as well as others and lost respect from fans that listened to them from their original releases. I'm sure you know where I'm coming from. Seems like it would take some kind of effort to phone in the most insincere sounding music- although I would see insincere music as the dance/hiphop shit that's played endlessly on the radio and winning grammies ala Niki Minage, Kesha, Justin Beiber Or Black Eyed Peas. Just my .02

Back to snare talk

Going back to earlier in the thread. The snare on Hollow Crown sounds very similar to the snare on World Record by Lower Than Atlantis.

EDIT: Which was also done by John Mitchell

It's probably the same sample.