Arcturus announced for Progpower 2011?

:lol: true, I guess the Mona Lisa shouldn't be in the Louvre. It's still way over-rated IMO; I saw it and of course it's a wonderful painting, but I've seen better ones (Goya comes to mind).

i've seen it too, and yes there are also better paintings, but it's a part of our story, so it would be nice to have it back.
i remember when i saw it i thought it was smaller than i imagined :p

i've seen it too, and yes there are also better paintings, but it's a part of our story, so it would be nice to have it back.
i remember when i saw it i thought it was smaller than i imagined :p

Really? I thought it was quite big, actually. Still over-rated, but quite big. Indeed, and (this is not to attack you in any way) the Vatican should give back all the thousands of items they've stolen from thousands of different cultures for thousands of years. Seriously, how the bloody heck can there be a Sphinx/Egyptian sculptures in the gardens? I felt incredibly disgusted when I went there (despite me being an art-lover), especially because I had to paid. Oh well at least I spat in Saint Peter's Basilica (hahaha oh I'm so evil :p ).

But you definitely should have the Mona Lisa back, along with other sculptures that definitely belong to Italy.

Really? I thought it was quite big, actually. Still over-rated, but quite big. Indeed, and (this is not to attack you in any way) the Vatican should give back all the thousands of items they've stolen from thousands of different cultures for thousands of years. Seriously, how the bloody heck can there be a Sphinx/Egyptian sculptures in the gardens? I felt incredibly disgusted when I went there (despite me being an art-lover), especially because I had to paid. Oh well at least I spat in Saint Peter's Basilica (hahaha oh I'm so evil :p ).

But you definitely should have the Mona Lisa back, along with other sculptures that definitely belong to Italy.

its dimensions are 77x53, as you can see not so big.... i imagined something bigger, i don't know why, but i have this idea in my mind when i went to louvre and while i was approaching to this painting. i saw a lot of people in front of this, so i had to wait a litte to catch a glimpse of it and then reach the first line. i was a bit disappointed, not for its beauty, i had seen it thousand times in photo so i knew what to expect, but from dimensions. i thought " is it all there?" :lol:

for me the entire vatican should be razed to the ground with all the priests, bishops, pope and all church's representatives inside...so no offence :lol:
church did worse things in the past than to steal artistic items! ;) and still does....

for me the entire vatican should be razed to the ground with all the priests, bishops, pope and all church's representatives inside...so no offence :lol:
church did worse things in the past than to steal artistic items! ;) and still does....

As odious as they are... they are also the direct descendants of the College of Pontiffs of the Roman Republic. I'd prefer they'd just be a museum instead of razing them to the ground. =)

Talking about the Vatican....
I took these photos on my vacation this last august :p

vat1.jpg

vat2.jpg

Anyway, Lefay...your country is really pretty :)

we're offtopic, as usual... :p

As odious as they are... they are also the direct descendants of the College of Pontiffs of the Roman Republic. I'd prefer they'd just be a museum instead of razing them to the ground. =)

yes, the vatican itself is very beautiful, but we will all die before we can see it turned into a museum.
you know, it's hard for the church to renounce to their temporal power, it will never happen. they are one of the richest states, and they preach poverty and equality. if this is coherence.
when you live in a state where the church is so fucking prepotent and is present in every aspect of life, or you become fucking blind and you follow it without any critical approach, or you finish to hate it, because you see a lot of lies, and falseness. i've always hated those who talk good and behave bad. when we had the earthquake in L'aquila the church asked to look into our heart and donate something. but it did not move a foot. can you imagine how many money could the church give to those poor people? but we, normal people, who struggles to reach the end on the month, should look into our hearts and pockets, while the church only gave good words of encouragement.
and i hate their narrowness of mind. we had a lot of very genial people in our history, galileo just to pick up one, and church always tried to hinder progress, also now. they decided to vindicate galileo only in 1992, hey come on, wake upppppp!!!!!!! 300 years have passed....you took so many time to digest this?
i suppose my country would be more progressed if we did not have the papal state to snoop in every matter.

its dimensions are 77x53, as you can see not so big.... i imagined something bigger, i don't know why, but i have this idea in my mind when i went to louvre and while i was approaching to this painting. i saw a lot of people in front of this, so i had to wait a litte to catch a glimpse of it and then reach the first line. i was a bit disappointed, not for its beauty, i had seen it thousand times in photo so i knew what to expect, but from dimensions. i thought " is it all there?" :lol:

I don't think it should be burnt to the ground, maybe just the priests and the like :p . Becuase as you say…

we're offtopic, as usual... :p

yes, the vatican itself is very beautiful, but we will all die before we can see it turned into a museum.
you know, it's hard for the church to renounce to their temporal power, it will never happen. they are one of the richest states, and they preach poverty and equality. if this is coherence.
when you live in a state where the church is so fucking prepotent and is present in every aspect of life, or you become fucking blind and you follow it without any critical approach, or you finish to hate it, because you see a lot of lies, and falseness. i've always hated those who talk good and behave bad. when we had the earthquake in L'aquila the church asked to look into our heart and donate something. but it did not move a foot. can you imagine how many money could the church give to those poor people? but we, normal people, who struggles to reach the end on the month, should look into our hearts and pockets, while the church only gave good words of encouragement.
and i hate their narrowness of mind. we had a lot of very genial people in our history, galileo just to pick up one, and church always tried to hinder progress, also now. they decided to vindicate galileo only in 1992, hey come on, wake upppppp!!!!!!! 300 years have passed....you took so many time to digest this?
i suppose my country would be more progressed if we did not have the papal state to snoop in every matter.

Talking about the Vatican....
I took these photos on my vacation this last august :p

vat1.jpg

vat2.jpg

Anyway, Lefay...your country is really pretty :)

Haha that's wicked, did you really pee? I guess not haha. I did show my finger to Ratzinger's room, I hope he saw it.

Haha that's wicked, did you really pee? I guess not haha. I did show my finger to Ratzinger's room, I hope he saw it.

Hahahaha....of course im not, you re right, i only did the gesture, with all that cameras and security is difficult to do such a thing. But, anyway, it looks great :devil:

Ok, you are so lucky!! Arcturus & Vanden Plas, Evergrey, Therion.... awesome line-up!!!

I mostly care about Arcturus, Vanden Plas and Sanctuary; I've already seen Therion thrice :p .

FUCK YES! MY UNCLE LIVES IN ATLANTA!!!

Woooooooooooooo I'm so fucken thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

*ahem* *Defiance stays with Naglfar's uncle* *ahem*

*ahem* *Defiance stays with Naglfar's uncle* *ahem*

*ahem* *And Allfader stays with Naglfar's uncle too!* *ahem* XDD

Seriously, I'm not sure if I'll be able to go. Now I have a new job and all that stuff but well, I can just say if the there are chances to attend the gig one or two months before the gig.

If it were my DAD I would invite anyone here to crash and come to the show. But my uncle is conservative (the good kind, if there is one), and whilst I am a favored nephew, his boundless hospitality extends only to my significant others (of opposite gender, I would gather, but I'm straight so he and I will never have any problems on this front, as fortune has willed it so). =)

*ahem* *And Allfader stays with Naglfar's uncle too!* *ahem* XDD

Seriously, I'm not sure if I'll be able to go. Now I have a new job and all that stuff but well, I can just say if the there are chances to attend the gig one or two months before the gig.

:lol: . It'd be great if you could go, then we could finally meet and have a Mr V reunion.

If it were my DAD I would invite anyone here to crash and come to the show. But my uncle is conservative (the good kind, if there is one), and whilst I am a favored nephew, his boundless hospitality extends only to my significant others (of opposite gender, I would gather, but I'm straight so he and I will never have any problems on this front, as fortune has willed it so). =)

Haha that's fine, no problemo; I'll go to a hostel or find someone to stay with.