Arcturus Reunion

way c00l for santuary to be up with all the bands, but also check WHILE HEAVEN WEPT wd when you get a chance>

I was speaking to someone when I checked the board and I stopped mid sentence after reading this involuntarily went "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH" and quivered really hard.

!!!
!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, they are really strict about that, employing everyone at the festival as lookout for people taping. If someone finds someone taping, the taper gets kicked out and the other person gets backstage passes for the weekend. Glenn, the promoter, doesn't fuck around when it comes to that.

No, they are really strict about that, employing everyone at the festival as lookout for people taping. If someone finds someone taping, the taper gets kicked out and the other person gets backstage passes for the weekend. Glenn, the promoter, doesn't fuck around when it comes to that.

well i meant like professionally recorded, they did it in years past I wish they would do it this year for the kamelot thing.