Arcturus

Bon

Explorer
Today I was listening to them and one thing came to my mind..
The first singer was Garm..now the second is ICS Vortex (I don't count Oyvind becaue he recorded nothing with them)..so the next one will be Mr. V?
Eheh..it would be great I think!
Skål!

Twilightheart said:
Arcturus will play a gig here in Munich this coming tuesday. I´ll surely go there and have a look.

Great! I saw them last weekend in Malmo (S Sweden) and it was really great! The new album is so awesome - one of the best I've heard since "La Masquerade..."

Yeah Arcturus are one of my faves, Kinetic is such an awesome songs and I love the vocals on it. I could actually imagine V singing on it too.

i saw Arcturus last thursday and at first I didn't know what this stage-show was supposed to be :lol: but after the third song I knew it was simply great.
the best gig I've seen in years. it was really worth the money - they played a good mix of their albums.

Am I the only one who absolutely loves Vortex´s voice? :(
All you guys say about Arcturus is that it needs another singer, I couldn´t disagree more.

Vættur said:
Am I the only one who absolutely loves Vortex´s voice? :(
All you guys say about Arcturus is that it needs another singer, I couldn´t disagree more.

I totally agree with you. Vortex is my absolute favourite vocalist #1. Sorry Mr. V....

Me too! I love what he does in Lamented Souls too, all the works of Simen are great!

Vintersorg will always be my number one but the singers from Novembre, Disillusion, At the Gates, Arcturus and The Old Dead Tree are all really awesome as well.

Arcturus is great, I maybe in the minority here but I enjoy Garm's vocals over Vortex's vocals. Both are great vocalists though

The first singer was Garm..now the second is ICS Vortex (I don't count Oyvind becaue he recorded nothing with them)..so the next one will be Mr. V?
Eheh..it would be great I think!

oh well,

But you left out the fact that on Borknagar for example, Simen did only write some and not all the lyrics, actually I don't think that Andreas vocal style fits into any Arcturus song or especially doesn't match with the vocal syle on 'la masquerade infernale' and 'side show smphonies' for 'the sham mirrors' it might be ok....