Are there by any chance Filipinos here?

@ Roses - Falkenbach is pretty neat... They sound to me like a more melodic Forest Stream. I'll check out Temnozor too.

@ Charnee - Glad they made it, sir.

@ PanzerRon - Thanks for the title (and the songs). Even if the title isn't right, it's better than writing 'don't fucking know' on my CDs.

BTW check out Mechanical Poet (www.mechanicalpoet.net) for a really neat band. I first heard them a couple days ago and I must say they kick much ass.

PanzerRon said:
But it's a kickass song though. Sounds a bit like CoF minus the annoying vocals.
Yeah, I thought they sounded a bit like CoF but wayyy better.
And Get Transilvanian! it's so gr1m. haha..but I haven't heard Sardonic Wrath though...I really should.

@ Roses - indeed.

@ Sepsis - ma'am over here lol. And I just checked out mechanical poet.. good stuff. I've been meaning to check out some orchestral bands..

:oops: Sorry ma'am. My default gender setting on a heavy metal forum is 'male'.

edit: also - glad you like Mechanical Poet. My favorite of the songs they have available is 'Bogey in a Coal-Hole'.

PanzerRon said:
Yeah Temnozer is some fucking good shit...I'd be getting one of their albums sometime this month. Which do you recommend? Roses.

Get Horizons. It is their best album.

PanzerRon said:
Also, have you heard 'Sardonic Wrath' by Darkthrone yet? I'm torn between buying this and "Transilvanian Hunger' which I was told was Darkthrone's finest moment.

Nope. Haven't heard that new one. Get Transilvanian first and don't forget to get Under the Funeral Moon and Soulside Journey (more of Death Metal kind). A blaze i think is their finest, but i haven't heard it yet.

Guys, I'm so frustrated of not having listened to other great albums. You know that i can't download stuff from p2p programs and I can't order an album again cuz I'm waiting for bringer of war's signal when he's gonna order albums outside the Philippines. For now, i really want to hear some new stuff. And i mean, albums, not just tracks.

So what I'm trying to say is, do you guys want to share mp3 albums with me? I'll PM you my list, i think this week and PM me guys your list too. I know this is a crazy idea, but can you please help? We'll send it through email, but i think you can only send a file not larger than 10 mb in Yahoo. So i think this restricts us on sending songs larger than 10mb. Any more ideas guys? I think i can't download on ftp servers too. Or do you guys have some webspace where we can upload stuff and share it among us? Thanks!

Oh, i send the other two in your mom's email and in your hotmail. ok, i'll try sending it again.

Good CDs you have man! I'm so envious! haha! How's the Ritual Day? Is it any good? What band do you most likely compare them?

I heard good and bad about Codex Necro, but in your opinion, is it good? Yes I have Pest also, but the one from Sweden, hehe. You got the one from Finland right?

Yes Nargaroth is good, buy it. I also recommend some Barbarian Wrath's bands like Alastor, Megiddo, Countess, Hail, Faustcoven, Gravewurm and Stiny Plamenu. I only have samples of them but they're good. I have Wind of the Black Mountains though...

@PanzerRon:

Man, what's your mom's email again? I accidentally deleted it. (Stupid me, I should've add it) Are you sure the mp3s are not there? I'm pretty sure it was sent successfully. Just post your mom's mail here again, alright. I'll send it next week. Btw your hotmail account if full, so i can't send it there either.

Music stuff...
All must get this, I'm dying to get these albums! damn...
Destroyer666 - Unchain the Wolves :headbang:
Arghoslent - Incorrigible Bigotry :headbang:
The Chasm - Deathcult for Eternity :headbang:
Psycroptic - Scepter of the Ancients :headbang:
Necrophagist - Onset of Putrefaction :headbang:

PanzerRon said:
Don't bother sending it to my mom's email, as I don't have access to it at the moment. You can send it to me after my soon-to-be-broke ass is back to SA.

Ok

PanzerRon said:
The Ritual Day is pretty melodic black/death metal. Good song writing and complex structures; as some has say it it does resemble Dissection.

Oh, so it has similarity with Dissection. Must check it for myself then. Must go to Taiwan to buy CDs. Are the CDs much cheaper there?

PanzerRon said:
Not much cheaper, though cheaper than the shit 'em big record shops owned by Jews sell. CDs generally go from about $11 to $15. Pretty reasonable.

Oh ok, at least there's some Metal CDs for sale there.

PanzerRon said:
Dude, I followed you advise on doom metal and got Candlemass's 'Epicus Doomicus Metallicus' and My Dying Bride's 'Meisterwerk I'. I must say they fucking smoke! Especially Candlemass, those insanely depressed and hysterical vocals and just overall heaviness is awesome!

Hahaha, yeah, candlemass owns, check out The Obsessed and Witchfinder General too. I like MDB except for that 35.77% complete... whatever shit album that is...

Man, you must be in a CD shopping barage there! Woohoo!

I'd like to reintroduce myself to these forums. I'm a Filipino metalhead myself based in Antipolo. I post at the metal-rules and filipinometal forums as Mad Tyrant.

My favorite metal bands are: BATHORY, BURZUM, SUFFOCATION, BEHEMOTH, DARKTHRONE, MORBID ANGEL, CARCASS, DIMMU BORGIR, CRADLE OF FILTH, KREATOR.

I usually get my metal through online ordering. There is no hope to see metal releases getting the light of day in these shores.