Are there by any chance Filipinos here?

charnee said:
I got it in my Yahoo inbox.

Awesome song! Yeah, the solo is badass. Too bad its only around 2 minutes. Thanks Roses!
Did you get the Chthonic songs too? Or should I send them?

Haha, actually i have 3 songs of them. As i said it's an EP - Chaos in Flesh. I send different songs to each one of you and you all said that it rocks! Well, I'm waiting for the full length. The 3 songs there are included also. I can say that this is one of the good bands here in the Philippines, just purely undistinguished,

Sepsis said:
Okay. I've sent 'em. Enjoy!
Wow, yeah.
I don't think I have that much space..they won't work for me. =( oh well..
RosesofShadow said:
Haha, actually i have 3 songs of them. As i said it's an EP - Chaos in Flesh. I send different songs to each one of you and you all said that it rocks! Well, I'm waiting for the full length. The 3 songs there are included also. I can say that this is one of the good bands here in the Philippines, just purely undistinguished,
well hey, send the other two my way haha.

charnee said:
Wow, yeah.
I don't think I have that much space..they won't work for me. =( oh well..

well hey, send the other two my way haha.
That's curious. Perhaps It's because I forwarded them. I'll try again if you wish.

Hey guys I'm in the process of sending the Bane mp3s to all of you. Better check your emails then.

And I just got The Chasm - Spell of Retribution! Good shit man! I recommend it to all of you! Even though i didn't got my first orders which is Incorrigible Bigotry and Deathcult, I'm so happy with this album cuz it kicks ass!

hey bringer_of_war, when will you order again man! I'm still so excited! I'm gonna order Incorrigible, Deathcult and Unchain the Wolves!

Hey Charnee, have you gotten the Chthonic songs yet? If not I could try to send them again.

BTW Bane is pretty cool, even though their style isn't usually my bag.

@Charnee - I'm uploading them right now. Perhaps it'll work if I send it through GMail.

@Roses - It's possible. I liked viking metal just a few months ago. Still do, but it's not my favorite. To that end I'm also listening to gothic/doom metal, postgothic, and avantgarde gothic/black metal :)

edit:

BTW Charnee - The song isn't called 'Don't Know.' I just don't know what it's called :lol:

@PanzerRon - Have you got the title good sir?

RosesofShadow said:
yeah! Like it? I can't wait for the full length album, for sure it will annihilate any soul!
Yep, I like.
nice, any idea when the full length will come out?
Sepsis said:
BTW Charnee - The song isn't called 'Don't Know.' I just don't know what it's called
lol, yeah I figured that.
But holy crap..this is good shit! I love the whole feel to it. I can see I'll be addicted to these 2 songs for awhile..

and yeah.. Falkenbach. Magni Blandin ok megintiri (sp?) ... by them is great.