are there metalheads where you live?

Iron Chef Sakai

New Metal Member
Jan 23, 2007
Kitchen Stadium
Over where I live, there are maybe a dozen metalheads out here. Most of the metalheads here are into Slayer, and there are also the odd few including myself into 2nd generation Black Metal. I'm also the only Gorgoroth fan in town! that sucks! The town is small, so yea..

how about where you live?

There are a few in my town I know, but only a couple who are into extreme metal.

Not to mention that cookiecutter and I live in the same town.

Aside from the few Michiganians I see around the net on forums, I've only known my friend Rob to like metal. Though I did see this kid that had an Autopsy shirt on at school.

a lot of pseudo metal heads around here, none that like extreme metal though.

My friends are all into hardcore bands or metalcore :|

One kid i know listions to like avanged seven fold and darkthrone. But it makes me sick when all the mallcores walk around with the korn shirts and call themselfs metal

a couple, the band Impudent is from around here (yes, the same band that the poster Impudent is in). and then there's me and my friend Greg.

also the black metal band Sin Origin is from this area.

One kid i know listions to like avanged seven fold and darkthrone. But it makes me sick when all the mallcores walk around with the korn shirts and call themselfs metal

:lol:

that's so funny. Yea, there are some people here like that too. we have some people around wearing Trivium shirts and all, what losers.

hell, i know what you mean. it took me a really long time to like bands like burzum and other BM bands. you actually have to want to like it pretty much lol.

a lot of people are turned off by the satanism and the fact that the music is not "catchy" at all. my friends can't stand BM or good DM bands. they call it "devil music" haha

a lot of pseudo metal heads around here, none that like extreme metal though.

My friends are all into hardcore bands or metalcore :|

It's pretty much the same with me. Although I met a guy with a Darkthrone sweatshirt downtown a few weeks ago; I told that story already. I think that was the first extreme metal fan I have ever met in my entire life. I thought I was the only one in my town.

Hm, my two best friends are metal-heads, other than that there are a lot of metalcore kids who think they're too metal for everyone else:erk:

In the city near to where I live metal heads often lurk around, only recognisable from their Metallica shirts :lol:

Yeah, 2 guys into 2nd wave black metal but not terribly knowledgeable about it, one of them told me he never heard Mayhem which shocked me, they both just listen to Burzum, Satyricon, and old Nightside Emperor and that's it generally, though I haven't met any death metal fans here.
At my old high school I was the only one into metal though upon graduating my favorite bands were Lamb of God, Morbid Angel, Six Feet Under, Slayer, and Slipknot then. I hadn't gotten into black metal then or too much Death.