Are they NU metal

Are Nevermore NU metal?

• Yes.

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • No.

Votes: 46 97.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dude, you wouldn't even have to make them listen to it, just threaten to make them listen to it, and they will tell you whatever you want to know.

Exactly.....

"No, PPPPLLLEAAAASSEEEE, anything but that.....I HAVE CHILDREN, KILL THEM, anything but........"

*interrogator playfully puts it into boom box*

"Okay, okay, I'll tell you where it's at."

no

After reading a recent article that referred to the music of Lamb of God as "Nu-Metal", I am officially retiring the word "Nu-Metal" from my vocabulary. It is THE most played out, overused and generic term, OF ALL FUCKING TIME! - Robert Flynn

EoR is numetal with thrash, death and heavy metal influences. The rest of the Nevermore catalogue is metal. The question is too general, only one numetal album does'nt make Nevermore numetal, so I'll vote No.

Stealer of Dreams said:
They're not numetal.

I say we make penguin burgers.

I say, I crack your skull with my heel and tear out your heart with a stray dog's mouth. Then feed your dismembered body to hamsters ...on fire.

Unregistered_ said:
EoR is numetal with thrash, death and heavy metal influences. The rest of the Nevermore catalogue is metal. The question is too general, only one numetal album does'nt make Nevermore numetal, so I'll vote No.

But if it's their latest album does that not make them currently NU-metal? lol
This is so silly, I'm only replying because I'm bored. :p

if EoR is numetal, what the fuck do you call Dead Heart haha