Are you a happy person?

Are you a happy person?

• Total voters
MY sixteen year old sister is pregnant with a forty year old guy without my parents knowledge, my grandmother is about to die, and i probably wont be able to see her before she does and my great aunt has jsut died, and i wont be albe to go to her funural.

However, i still voted that im a happy person. BEcause i am. I dont let it affect me, and i just get ON with my life. stop whinging.

pinkandfluffy said:
MY sixteen year old sister is pregnant with a forty year old guy without my parents knowledge, my grandmother is about to die, and i probably wont be able to see her before she does and my great aunt has jsut died, and i wont be albe to go to her funural.

However, i still voted that im a happy person. BEcause i am. I dont let it affect me, and i just get ON with my life. stop whinging.

:OMG: that's a mess mate!!!! glad you feel that way - going on with your life.
that's the spirit!!! cheers for you! :kickass:

I just broke up with my lover about an hour ago I have been seeing her for 2 1/2 years and I dont really know what to listen to or what to do but im not Happy.

Im actually slightly neutral at the moment. Im definetly not depressed but not super happy either. I lack focus in life right now and doesent really know what to do with it.

But I voted happy anyway, because it's still leaning in that direction.

I'll share my sob story too. I'll try not to make it too long and emoish.

Basically I'm depressed for many reasons, most having to do with my social life. Ever since I was a baby my family constantly moves like every year or two or so, for reasons such as them finding new jobs or splitting up, and I've always had to try to adjust to new enviroments and people. And it makes me feel like I've never had a real home or a place to belong. When I was growing up my dad used to beat me a lot, so violence has become part of my nature. I've gotten in a dozen fist fights over the years... sometimes I can't control it. I was constantly teased and bullied all through out grade school, so it's like I've put a protective barrier around myself because of my insecurity. I'm over defensive and over sensitive, which makes me seem like an asshole to people. Even my family says I have an explosive temper and I'm hard to talk to. I have no self confidence. I've never had any girlfriends or any friends at all for many years. And what really makes me sad is that the last real friends I had have all moved on and are living normal lives with their girlfriends, jobs, cars, etc. and I'm left behind and alone in misery. I have been trying to improve my situation by going to the gym, going to college, and taking guitar lessons, but it's not enough to make me happy. I can't even find a damn job. So like a month ago I told my parents that I know I'm depressed and need to seek help. And this time they are listening to me, so I'm going to start seeing a therapist very soon and I just hope that with his help I can come out of this.

Yeah I know.... yawn.... Well I guess that's life... everybody has their own problems and their own b.s. so yeah...

End of Your Days: I know you must be feeling like a total emotional wreck. I hope you find someone else that will make you happier... I really do... because if I were you I don't know what I'd do.

To everybody else: I wish y'all the best.

Krakatau said:
I'll share my sob story too. I'll try not to make it too long and emoish.

Basically I'm depressed for many reasons, most having to do with my social life. Ever since I was a baby my family constantly moves like every year or two or so, for reasons such as them finding new jobs or splitting up, and I've always had to try to adjust to new enviroments and people. And it makes me feel like I've never had a real home or a place to belong. When I was growing up my dad used to beat me a lot, so violence has become part of my nature. I've gotten in a dozen fist fights over the years... sometimes I can't control it. I was constantly teased and bullied all through out grade school, so it's like I've put a protective barrier around myself because of my insecurity. I'm over defensive and over sensitive, which makes me seem like an asshole to people. Even my family says I have an explosive temper and I'm hard to talk to. I have no self confidence. I've never had any girlfriends or any friends at all for many years. And what really makes me sad is that the last real friends I had have all moved on and are living normal lives with their girlfriends, jobs, cars, etc. and I'm left behind and alone in misery. I have been trying to improve my situation by going to the gym, going to college, and taking guitar lessons, but it's not enough to make me happy. I can't even find a damn job. So like a month ago I told my parents that I know I'm depressed and need to seek help. And this time they are listening to me, so I'm going to start seeing a therapist very soon and I just hope that with his help I can come out of this.

Yeah I know.... yawn.... Well I guess that's life... everybody has their own problems and their own b.s. so yeah...

Sorry about that,to some people life is a Bitch but somtimes it is just plain cruel.
I wish you all the best.

ohiogrinder said:
I'm not happy cause I'll never find a girl as hateful and pessimistic as me.

I wouldn't be surprised if you did hon... Any of you who have hung out with girls for a long time would/will notice that women and men aren't that different from each other.

People are people, basically.

im usually pretty happy since i moved away from my abusive FUCKTARDED family......like i said.....-usually-.
dont fully know whats happened to be fair. though if i did, i doubt i would post it for everyone, their nan and their damn pet fish to read.
people knowing things about personal life=no good, niet, nadda.

-e
xx

Happy yes. Without metal, I wouldn't. Metal, is a way that makes me feel better when depressed. It realeses tension, just scream with and you'll be fine. One of the great things with metal

By the way, there is an edit button that you can use.

I am generally I happy person, like most people on here however, I also have my bad days. Also like most people in the world, I don't have a perfect past. Nobodies does, and there is no such thing as a perfect family. And yes, I agree with the above statement somewhere up there that metal makes me happy generally, regardless of the type of metal. In fact, music as a general rule makes me happy, otherwise I'd only listen to it when I was sad.