Are You Dead Yet? video

the words were gay.
good shots of the band, but there needed to be more.
probly the worst so far (surpassing needled)
for bodom, i give it a: 3/10

:zombie: <--my reaction after watching it

In Your Face said:
im... condfused....

Did I just see Saddam dressed in a police uniform??
+1

hahah well, I know most of you hate AYDY. But i guess the only reason i like it is becasue im North American :D

ITs a good song I love it, and the entire album except 3 songs, but its just a video man. Its nothing to get angry about lol, my philosophy on life is "fuck it who cares". Fuck it, who cares, its just some video, the music still rock fucking aweseomness...

video sucked my left nut

what was with that dude and that gay thing he was wearing when he was beating the dude? looked rather queer.. was wating for it to say "it puts the lotion on the skin"

It's just for everybody to understand the point of 'are you dead yet?'. It tells about a self-destructive guy. But in the end he gets a revenge.. So he's kinda not dead yet. Video quality sucks.. The start, as the entire video, is a surprizing invention.. But it should've started with some guy waking up in a shock from somewhere else than his home and holding his aching head in a terrible hangover.. I had some awesome ideas for the video but then again I'm not making it..

And yes, the words popping up are like a word game like Manu SwordMaster said. You kinda always think that it will be "Are you dead yet", at least I did.

I think Alexi got to like Joonas by reading his posts and asked him to act in the clip.
So the story is:

Manu SwordMaster said:
The story of the video is simple... The emo gay picks the girl on the road, they go to a motel and a policeman comes in and robs the guy and locks him in a cabin in the dessert or somtehing. When Joonas, the emo main character escapes he realizes the girl and everything was a setup... (Derailed movie anyone??).
He kills the cop and kidnaps the girl in the cop&#180;s car...
The words that pop in are a word game with "Are you..." (as in Are you dead yet, the name of the song.) ...
that's it.

The video is not good, but is some sort of comercial move to show it in MTV.
I agree.