Are you guys pro's

progmetalfreak

New Metal Member
Jun 8, 2003
Holland
Visit site
All i want to know is if you guys (Sun Caged) are pro's, if so may go to your concert for school so I can write a report about you otherwise I've have to pay with my own money and can't write a report about the concert so i have to go to another concert.

Officially, you're a pro when you're making a living doing what you do. We're doing this thing (Sun Caged / making music) on a high and very serious level, but unfortunately we can't live from it. We all need to have day jobs with it.
But we're all working hard to become real pros.
So far, Marcel and I are making good extra pocket money by teaching and we all do some session work here and there. Does that make us semi-pro? :)

Dennis

Hmm...thats right but I think you must be paid regulary to count as Pro...=)

Also I must add that you guys (Sun Caged) are relly great and I love your music. I'm from Sweden and I can just say that I'm not the only one that are looking forvard to a Sun Caged concert i Sweden =D...so when should we clear the stage for you guys? =)

I find it disturbing when vastly talented artists such as yourselves fail to make a living from your craft when the music industry is just full off talentless bastards making a killing. If music like this was promoted more then you'd be laughing, fact. I think we all know it's down to image, looking a certain way, saying the right things to help market the image to clueless teenagers who buy this manufactured bullshit.

Good luck, I hope talented artists like Sun Caged can break the great chain of bullshit and start giving more people quality music.

Alexander TG said:
I find it disturbing when vastly talented artists such as yourselves fail to make a living from your craft when the music industry is just full off talentless bastards making a killing. If music like this was promoted more then you'd be laughing, fact. I think we all know it's down to image, looking a certain way, saying the right things to help market the image to clueless teenagers who buy this manufactured bullshit.

Good luck, I hope talented artists like Sun Caged can break the great chain of bullshit and start giving more people quality music.

maybe if marcel shook his money maker a couple of times during each show... and then did a pole dance at the end of it ala brittney spears.

i was just watching a show on tv about how "artists" images change ... they were talking bout brittany spears and how her image had changed as she "grew as an artist" omg what a load of horseshit. How about highlighting artists that have begun to play better and better music as they have grown as artists... wtf :D