ARE YOU READY FOR SOME (American) FOOTBALL!!!

Edgecrusher said:
After watching the games Sunday, I've gotta put my money on New England. Any team that can make the Colts and Steelers their bitches surely deserves to win the Superbowl.

God, looking back it seemed, at least around here, as if everyone was discrediting the Pats, and didn't believe they would stand a chance against either of those teams. But, even through all of the useless banter being tossed my way (accusations of hopping on the Pats' bandwagon), I made it clear that Belichick would not lose to the same team twice, they would move on and defeat the Eagles for the throne.

I even predicted that the Patriots would win 24-21, and considered putting money on it. Why I didn't is beyond me.

But, even though I believe the Pats will do well this season, I just don't think that they will make it three years in a row, or four years out of five. I believe Brady and co. will take it to the Divisional, quite possibly the Conference game, but I believe their supreme dynasty may come to a halt there. At least for this season.

Naturally, I'm going to have to back up my Broncos. I'm curious to see how well they'll do this season.

By the way, Randy Moss isn't looking too bad with the Raiders right now (2 receptions, 102 yds, 1 TD). I'm not surprised that, at half time, the Pats lead 17-14.

All hail American Football.

I'm not jumping on the Pats bandwagon either (you won't be seeing me sporting their jersey any time soon) but I think they could go undefeated this season.

PS: i did take the Patriots to win last night, which cost my friend a night of drinks. :)

That was the first time I layed in bed pissed over a game since the Yankees beat the Red Sox in Game 7 of the 2003 ALCS. No worries, they'll just have to beat them in front of their home crowd next time.
Bengals are looking good.

GO VOLS!

And Go COlts!

And since I see Bengals stuff everywhere, I do wish them a better season this year than last since they have the best uniforms. I do see Pittsburgh going all the way though.