Are You There?

toolsofthetrade said:
Danny, how much are you - singing wise - influenced by Nick Drake?
loads like. i'd be influenced by thom yorke and jeff buckley too but i can't go high like them though. nick's just in me range :)

pagan2002 said:
loads like. i'd be influenced by thom yorke and jeff buckley too but i can't go high like them though. nick's just in me range :)
and it was a contaminating listen we had.
i found a heavy weight vinyl version of Five Leaves Left in Bristol :hotjump:
i just love his stuff now, thanx for that. good ones always die young. so watch the road if yer crossing it, you hear? :p

it's not really just about our mother though that story has influenced the song like. i just hope yous all make your own interpretations of the songs, and don't speculate on what i actually felt. its a bit too personal to be honest. cheers..

pagan2002 said:
it's not really just about our mother though that story has influenced the song like. i just hope yous all make your own interpretations of the songs, and don't speculate on what i actually felt. its a bit too personal to be honest. cheers..

Cheers and thanks, the album will be great! :)

just tremble?? I should buy it over the internet because I went into a store to buy it I think I'd just see the CD, touch it for a second, then I'd probably collapse and fart! considering the sheer tension that would be in me at that moment!

somnium_in_tenebris said:
yeh,ive gotten tired of gfs dumping me.ive gone straight now.

:ill:

don't give up on the lesbian thing, we men think it's hot, so you can get everyone you want to( if you look good)

Ahhhhhh...! I want to go to england tomorrow morning and when I get inside HMV I'll see a little pre-release of "A Natural Disaster".... aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha, as if that's gonna happen..