Area 54

Ill go with that, they went down a treat @ the first bloodstock (though on CRIMINALLY early :lol: ) And simply deserve to be at any festival claiming to show the cream of UK metal! :headbang:

54 & BLAZE.. yup thatd do the ticket price for me alone!

I agree, Area54 are by far the best UK band around at the moment, I saw them supporting Orange Goblin a few days ago and they were awsome. by the way, wasn't there a few more posts on here last time I looked? must be a hardware problem....:confused:

Originally posted by Caroline
hows about Marshan AND 54 - no reason why not, in fact it'd be rather good :)

id love both....butif it comes down to one or the other, 54 have had they're chance, time to get new blood in there

I think the Marshan thread is down the page a bit. As for them having had their chance I wasn't aware that it was a "one gig per lifetime" arrangement.

originally posted by black lagoon
Yeah I'd much prefer Marshan. Give someone new a chance.

I've not heard any Marshan but! I'll check out their free MP3s later this week.

Also I've got nothing against Area 54 and if I offended any of their fans or members then I do apologise. I do think Area 54 have potential I just think they need a better singer.

Originally posted by Stimpy The Great
I agree, Area54 are by far the best UK band around at the moment, I saw them supporting Orange Goblin a few days ago and they were awsome. by the way, wasn't there a few more posts on here last time I looked? must be a hardware problem....:confused:

What about:

Benediction
Napalm Death
Ackercocke

P.S (Feeder are shit) this is posted for a friend of mine who despises his other two friends taste in music :D

As I recall, you were slagging off the drumming last time and now the singing, so is it turn for the bass to be slagged off next week?
This thread was started for people who want Area 54 to play so if you want a different band, start your own thread. Lakis blows Blaze out of the water anyway but I don't go on a Blaze thread telling everyone and making a tit of myself like you seem to do. If Blaze wasn't in Maiden, Area 54 would be bigger than them too. Blaze are good, but not THAT good.