ARG...seriously...

spioraid

Fancy a pint? Or two?
May 8, 2008
Centreville, VA
Random vent here, folks. I know it's been a topic before but I gotta vent a new one.

WHY ARE HOT INTERESTING GILRS ALWAYS UNDER 18....

At least I'm afraid she is. She acts and looks older but looks can be deceiving. I've only met her a few times so it's not like I'm considering "doin' the nasty" or goin Don Juan on her opera stage, but just the concept of digging a girl that's not of legal age just pisses me off and confuses the living daylights outta me!

And apparently I've got a type and she fits the bill quite well, and my type is hard to come by. :erk:

Last edited by a moderator:
Girls under 18 usually don't have their priorities set, don't have a general life plan, are dumb as shit, hot as hell, and put out (for the most part). Thank god the last two make up for the first 3!

(That said the easiest place on Earth to get laid is an American college campus. Sorority sluts FTW!)

WHY ARE HOT INTERESTING GILRS ALWAYS UNDER 18....

Always? Well not always but I definately know some who are superhot and not of legal age yet. Just because our laws tells us what's legal doesn't mean they can't be hot under 18. I don't think that's disturbing at all. And I've talked with a lot of my friends, cause we've noticed the same. So calm down, I think it is a pretty common thought :D

About the rest... +1 to what DSS said.

I saw sparks fly, from the corner of my eye
And when I turned, it was love at first sight
I said please excuse me, I didn't catch your name
Oh it'd be a shame not to see you again
And just when I thought she was comin' to my door
She whispered sweet and brought me to the floor, she said
I'm only seventeen, but I'll show you love like you've never seen
She's only seventeen, daddy says she's too young, but she's old enough for me

;)

Girls under 18 usually don't have their priorities set, don't have a general life plan, are dumb as shit, hot as hell, and put out (for the most part). Thank god the last two make up for the first 3!

(That said the easiest place on Earth to get laid is an American college campus. Sorority sluts FTW!)

Point taken. Concur, even.

But here's my type. Set priorities, general life plan, smart, hot yet not slutty. I'm a pretty old fashioned guy, hence my trouble finding said lass.

I'm also a sucker for sorpranos and dancers. She's an amazing dancer so if I find out she sings as well I'm totally suckered.

Interesting like they have a strange bulge in their pants or interesting like they would rather discuss quantum mechanics than go shopping?

¯(°_o)/¯

Interesting like she's rather go contra dancing (where I met her) than clubbing. Would rather drink tea and read St. Augustine than get wasted. Would prefer a Les Mis concert over a Rihanna show.

But here's my type. Set priorities, general life plan, smart, hot yet not slutty. I'm a pretty old fashioned guy, hence my trouble finding said lass.

That's exactly what I look for in a girlfriend, too.

Trust me, I still hang out with girls this age (senior in HS) - none of them even close to meet your requirements!

DSS3 said:
Trust me, I still hang out with girls this age (senior in HS) - none of them even close to meet your requirements!

I know I've got high requirements, that's why I assume I'll be single more often than not. See when I find someone who matches the criteria, it really to find some hidden requirement not met somewhere.

GuitarGodt said:
I just don't get attracted to anyone that age anymore. It's kind of odd though because 7-9 years of age difference doesn't seem that weird to me.

Mega disclaimer here - it's not the age I'm attracted to! :lol::erk: And the age difference itself doesn't bother me either, as long as you're old enough to begin with.