Argh! Tours left right and centre!

The Amazer

Mar 31, 2003
Went to work and saw that I could get Motley/Motorhead tixx for cheap through work ($142 for A tixx) and so I was pretty pumped about that, and started saving for that... when suddenly I just found out

NiN are touring in August. Now I've recently become a pretty big Nine Inch Nails fan, and after watching their DVD, they would put on an unmissable performance, it is seriously one of the most powerful performances I've ever seen live. But it's $97.90 for tixx, then $90 for the bus tixx (cos of course they don't want to come to Adelaide)

If I go to NiN which I really do want to, that means virtually no chance of A Tixx for Motley as they'd all be sold out by the time I'd saved up enough money to buy them...

Man.

hahaha, have either of you seen the And All that Could Have Been DVD? Nine Inch Nails put on one of the best live performances that I can even imagine.

Sigur Ros are also touring, and theirs is about $75.

$75 FOR SIGUR ROS? That's insane.

NiN are a well established band around the world, so $100 isn't something you gawk at saying WHY THEM, whereas Sigur Ros are still not known by the mainstream that well and $75 for a concert is ludicrous. Terrific band though.

Ah Alternative Nation. I went to that in Melbourne. Does that mean I saw NIN?
/me can't remember

I'd rather see The Hard Ons too!

well, got my Crue + Motorhead tixx today! :D

Decided not to go to NiN... all the good tixx are already sold anyway, and it's way too expensive. Next time DEFINATELY though.

I got B Tixx for Motley, cos they were better than the A ones that were left. The A ones left were off to the side and level height with everyone else, so we wouldn't have been able to see much... so we got the section right behind the A tixx in front of the stage and we're elevated, so it's gonna be a top fukkin' show!

The Hard Ons rock. Saw them for the first and only time so far late last year. Great stuff! :headbang:

How much were your B tickets, ceydn?

Adelaide tixx are cheaper than everywhere else.

A - $139
B - $119
C - $99 (same as everywhere else)

Friday July 1
Green Room, Melbourne
The Meanies
The Hard Ons
Gazoonga Attack

I'll be there with bells on.

Cheaper tickets = nice!