Arise and Purirfy

I just want something fucking dark. The atmosphere on POE and DNB was eerie. I want something haunting like those albums because to me that's when WD is at his best.

I don't hear many (if any) similarities in this song to those albums. It sounds much closer to WD's solo album, just better. And yea, the main riff is killer. Very effective in its simplicity.

I just want something fucking dark. The atmosphere on POE and DNB was eerie. I want something haunting like those albums because to me that's when WD is at his best.

I don't hear many (if any) similarities in this song to those albums. It sounds much closer to WD's solo album, just better. And yea, the main riff is killer. Very effective in its simplicity.

Hey man I can effectively say you will get what you want...this is just the first track..it's a goddamn concept record just like DNB ... the best songs are coming

Hey man I can effectively say you will get what you want...this is just the first track..it's a goddamn concept record just like DNB ... the best songs are coming

This is great news. I was aching for something dark like DNB as well. That album has given me the most artistic inspiration ever. I hope this album can copy that. I know it will be different in some ways (obviously) but I have a gut feeling this is what I've been waiting faithfully for.

Side note... WD, I love the song on your solo album "Let You Down". For at least 2 years I've been trying to illustrate what it feels like when I listen to it (which is almost every day). I know it will come to me in time, but I just have the deepest emotional attachment to that particular song. As a self-harmer trying to recover, I feel like I'm letting my family and bf down.

Well, to sum it up... thank you for the amazing music and I know your new album with Sanctuary will inspire me even more!

What - everything tied together like a nice package ( concept cd ),

Emm...

What happened to the quessing?? What ??

The only good part was the vocals, musically it was very boring. Shame Warrel can't ever be in a band with songwriters instead of musicians.

I'll still buy the album, but I doubt it's going to be anywhere near Dreaming Neon Black. That emotion is gone. Closest thing we've had since that was "Your Chosen Misery." Please prove me wrong, Warrel. You're one of my heros, it's just my opinion that you deserve better bands.

The only good part was the vocals, musically it was very boring. Shame Warrel can't ever be in a band with songwriters instead of musicians.

I'll still buy the album, but I doubt it's going to be anywhere near Dreaming Neon Black. That emotion is gone. Closest thing we've had since that was "Your Chosen Misery." Please prove me wrong, Warrel. You're one of my heros, it's just my opinion that you deserve better bands.

Are you bipolar? Seriously, you're a walking contradiction. Now run off and study Japanese.

Hero ?? Like you mean marvel comics or banters with
The cretins who go to the festivals??

Blow me. Fight me. Your choice. I have every right to express my opinion. And again, I'm not talking to you boring people who have no place on this board and aren't even regulars, I'm talking to Warrel. If you have a problem with it, either block me or fly to Houston. In the mean time, fuck off.

Ahhhhh...

This is probably the least of the borderline insane fan mail that famous people receive. I'm entertained reading this shit.