Arnie Films

Well they are all quite cool.
But Predator, Commando, Conan the Barbarian and True Lies are in my opinion the best of them...

loco.gif
The Running man
loco.gif

Hahahahah, no.....

Predator wins, followed by Conan the barbarian, then commando, then total recall, then T2 then blah blah.. .. . . ...They are all the best.

It was a long time since I saw some of his movies....:err:

1.Terminator 2
2.True Lies
3.Terminator
I can write a long post here! :D

manuelgv said:
Conan,Predator and Terminator
that's about it;the rest are crap
specially commando

:err: Wtf! Commando fucking ruled. The only movie I couldn't stomach from Arnie was the appalling 'End Of Days'. Very lame. Junior ran rings around that for christ sakes. But, as for my favs:

The Terminators
Predator
Total Recall
Commando
the Conans and Red Soneea.

Twins wasn't so bad...though I'm glad the sequel never materialized (apparently they were thinking of adding Rosanne Barr for "Triplets" :puke: ). Arnie's worst is easily Batman and Robin. I had such high hopes, what with Alicia Silverstone in her bat suit and Arnie's presence. Too bad they didn't hire any writers.

Among a number of good flicks, Total Recall stands out as the best of them.

His worst is Hercules in New York. Trust me
It was his first (non-documentary) movie, and it had some guy doing his voice for him because his english was so bad at the time. Red Sonja was also bad! Arnold says:"Now, when my kids get out of line, they're sent to their room and forced to watch Red Sonja ten times. I never have too much trouble with them."

His best (aside from Pumping Iron - a bodybuilding thingy) are True Lies, T2 and Collateral Damage imo

nafnikufesin said:
Twins wasn't so bad... Arnie's worst is easily Batman and Robin. I had such high hopes, what with Alicia Silverstone in her bat suit and Arnie's presence. Too bad they didn't hire any writers.
"twins" was so lousy it hurt, but it didn't beat "batman and robin" my god! now that's one crappy movie /forum/images/smilies/smile.gif
i mean just look at those oh so evil hockey players that attack batman /forum/images/smilies/lol.gif

heey i don't know why there's so much Twins bashing going on....parts of it were cool ;)
Predator and both Terminator movies are the best for me and the best of the more recent ones is Collateral Damage. it was cool because arny was a normaly guy, he fought dirty, did stupid things, it ruled :D